Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bring Back Staff B-day House!

We haven't forgotten, but there are things that are more important.

Leveler
    Y not do like a year of bday hats only for devs, the next year would be just for prs, and keep rotating (devs would count basically as anyone who isn't a pr and has a staff acc imo)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    *cough* *cough* they have time to fix the gender thingy and 'decorate' option. I remember celebrating admins bday was fun. But somehow its gone. New admins just forget what made Era so thrilling and fanstatic.
    Yea they don’t fix gender thingy and decorate option weekly or daily

*cough* *cough* they have time to fix the gender thingy and 'decorate' option. I remember celebrating admins bday was fun. But somehow its gone. New admins just forget what made Era so thrilling and fanstatic.
    Pretty much what I said is the reason why its gone lol as much as I thought it was fun it can become troublesome. And what thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Pretty much what I said is the reason why its gone lol as much as I thought it was fun it can become troublesome. And what thingy?
    They bother to add another choice for players to make their gender being unknown.

They bother to add another choice for players to make their gender being unknown.
    That was added because we were receiving a lot of requests on it, so it is for the LGBT+people who play iEra as well as those who want to maintain their gender unknown to others. There is only an empty icon for it because we thought it was the most fitting for it.

I think that's the one you're talking about, if not I apologize lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    That was added because we were receiving a lot of requests on it, so it is for the LGBT+people who play iEra as well as those who want to maintain their gender unknown to others. There is only an empty icon for it because we thought it was the most fitting for it.

I think that's the one you're talking about, if not I apologize lol
    Yep thats what I mean lol. But I think we are getting off from the topic