Thread: I'm disappointed in the staff in this game.

I'm disappointed in the staff in this game.

So. I'm enjoying myself digging y'know. When all of sudden *a challenger has risen* decided to dig but purposely bring their crabs towards to me. I got annoyed a lil by it because I mean, you need to kill your own things tbh. This kept going on for about 15minutes and I decided to tell this guy to get lost and stop. I moved places so I could dig again, the same guy who was digging. Decided to bring him and his crab to me. Yet again, I told him to get lost and stop following me. He said I was triggered. Not because I was triggered but annoyed the fact that my gameplay was being disturbed and I had to move yet again. Which therefore led for him to keep following me and, of course bringing the crab towards me. I told him that i'll get a staff member involved because I was not enjoying the game and felt angry. So I obviously report him for disturbing my gameplay and decided to also PM a staff member named "" now. I checked to see if both accounts were on and so they were. I decided to PM her to situation once and no reply, I decided to PM once more to see if anything does happen, nothing. I decided to move away and go to start where I decided to "insult" what seems like a really sensitive staff member named . She then therefore decided to gag me however, this was about a minute after I moved away. Meaning two things, she either read and ignored my pms or never saw him. Now. I could get laughed at and I wouldn't care that would NOT affect me because I got annoyed over someone consistantly not being able to kill their crabs when they can and stalking me for about 3 three times, even though I told them to stop. The point of this game is enjoy it right? I've been playing from 2011 and there have been times when I was annoyed about something but. Really? A staff member clearly not giving two ****s about your gameplay and letting others ruin it for me because they feel like it. Another reason why I quit because of how it accumulated to this certain point of the players not being able to do anything and NOT having fun.

Also side note. The staff member gagged me again this time for no reason. Love the abuse. Cool, people tell me to uninstall or stop being a baby. Yes, i'll stop "crying" when I feel like I am enjoying a game without being disturbed by players that are 'purposely' doing it.
    Last edited by Zysoss; 02-19-2019 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Targeting a staff member

Before the typical admin comes saying there is no corruption in the game. Let me tell you that there will always be corruption ...

Yes, Now there is less corruption but that does not mean that there is no corruption.

Most admins ignore players (And now someone will come telling me they are working) and when a message arrives from a friend does not work?
    I do not know what to think.

Attention not all admins are like this ... There are exceptions like Rae etc ....

^^^^It's my opinion of what I see
    Last edited by Adrian321; 02-19-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Before the typical admin comes saying there is no corruption in the game. Let me tell you that there will always be corruption ...

Yes, Now there is less corruption but that does not mean that there is no corruption.
    This game has had always some corruptions to it. I was scammed by a staff member before. Even though It was my fault but, a staff member really?

I’m sorry to hear that but we do not allow players to target staff or players. If you have a complaint about a staff member please report it to a higher-up.