Thread: Steelseries Nimbus Controllers

Steelseries Nimbus Controllers

Just bought a Steelseries Nimbus Controller for iOS

Apparently you can use controllers with Era but unfortunately it’s still only compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8,

Era seems to be slightly behind as I’m currently up on iOS 12.2 or something like that

Who ever is in charge with updating this type of stuff I suggest you keep up to date with the systems of Apple and android and whatever else otherwise the game will end up just dying and not even be compatible with the new generation of devices

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    Just bought a Steelseries Nimbus Controller for iOS

Apparently you can use controllers with Era but unfortunately it’s still only compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8,

Era seems to be slightly behind as I’m currently up on iOS 12.2 or something like that

Who ever is in charge with updating this type of stuff I suggest you keep up to date with the systems of Apple and android and whatever else otherwise the game will end up just dying and not even be compatible with the new generation of devices
    A mobile game is going to die for not having controller support?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    A mobile game is going to die for not having controller support?
    You clearly misunderstood what I was trying to say basically this game will slowly fall behind as the new generation of devices come out its already slightly not compatible with iOS 12.2 that game is constantly crashing and dropping its connection, all I’m trying to say is this game needs to be updated so that it’s up to date with current system software otherwise it’ll just end up only working with the older devices and not the newer ones

Also like I said controllers can be used with this game using iOS 7 or iOS 8 devices but who even is still on that old of a software?

Bump

Bump