Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question about Community Moderators

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    If you really are interested though i suggest investing your time knowing the ol' west community. Since theyre pretty new and they have lots of potential as a game it wont be long until they probably get their own forums
    I doubt west will have its own forums tbh. Only era go and Graalians exist, and Graalians is for all the games
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    There are other forums that you may be able to get a moderating position in. Like you can try to become a moderator for a subreddit or something along those lines, lots of different things you can moderate without exactly playing a whole new game or something. Though it always helps to be involved in the main topic of whatever it is you're moderating, like you should be up to date with hot wheels if you moderate a hot wheel forum, or you should know about chemistry if you moderate a chemistry forum. Follow your passions, stay up to date on things, know rules, know how to communicate with others and work in a team. Get to know different communities around your own hobbies and interests, ask around the forums you want to help moderate (like message another moderator or webmaster or someone along those lines). They may post applications like we do, or you might just talk to someone about the job. Good luck, hope you find something you like!
    This gave me inspiration. Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

If you really are interested though i suggest investing your time knowing the ol' west community. Since theyre pretty new and they have lots of potential as a game it wont be long until they probably get their own forums
    Interesting. I’ll definitely look into this. I don’t mind learning a whole new variation of Graal. Especially if it has that kind of potential you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I doubt west will have its own forums tbh. Only era go and Graalians exist, and Graalians is for all the games
    they could have in-game forums like graal zone which still contains forum moderators, but then again who knows?

Leveler
    they could have in-game forums like graal zone which still contains forum moderators, but then again who knows?
    I doubt that cos they been out for a while and they prob would've added it already. But ig who knows.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin