Thread: Arte Hat Submission

Arte Hat Submission

Can I submit a hat that is Inspired by other video game?
    Example I want to submit a hat that looks the Level 3 helmet of Pubg.
    Or is there a game I can copy or not?
    *Sorry for bad english!
    i feel olD

Leveler
    I mean, I think it's fine as long as the hat is not copyrighted.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by nubidubi View Post
    Can I submit a hat that is Inspired by other video game?
    Example I want to submit a hat that looks the Level 3 helmet of Pubg.
    Or is there a game I can copy or not?
    *Sorry for bad english!
    If it looks exactly the same it will fall under Copyrighted content so it cannot be released :C

Arte Hat Submission

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    If it looks exactly the same it will fall under Copyrighted content so it cannot be released :C
    Several items in graal are the exact same (graphically speaking) as the item they derive from (light sabers, exotic items and several other melees). Under the premise that “they are a pixel remake” thus not an exact copy of said item, the game can get away with it. If the item you are trying to replicate is not primarily made in a pixel art style then you’ll be fine as long as you change it up a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Several items in graal are the exact same (graphically speaking) as the item they derive from (light sabers, exotic items and several other melees). Under the premise that “they are a pixel remake” thus not an exact copy of said item, the game can get away with it. If the item you are trying to replicate is not primarily made in a pixel art style then you’ll be fine as long as you change it up a bit.

Those things aren't copyrighted tho lol
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Arte Hat Submission

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Those things aren't copyrighted tho lol
    Bungie’s legal copyright statement (parent company of Destiny)

“Unless otherwise specified, the Bungie Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Bungie Services.

Your use of our data and content must be non-commercial, unless you obtain Bungie’s prior written permission. That means you don't own our stuff, so you can't sell it, use it to sell other things, or give other people permission to use it. The license that we grant to you only covers the things that we create: the “Bungie Content” (as defined below). If we have a license to use someone else’s music or art, we can’t extend it to you, so you’ll have to reach out to them for permission.”
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Bungie/Terms

Though i cannot find the legal statement for the copyright of lightsabers, here is an article of Lucas Film suing a company that made light saber replicas.
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/gaming....cas/index.html
    The item’s name and looks of the hilt ARE copyrighted, and replicating the item without a proper permission to do so IS a sanctionable offense.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-