Thread: A new General Era Discussion, sub-forum idea

Leveler

A new General Era Discussion, sub-forum idea

Could we add a sub forum under General Era Discussion? I think it seems fair since many other things such as sparring, the arcade, newspaper, etc have their own. Could be used for a lot of things like little ideas for plasma, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, can a mod move this to the forum ideas section? Thank you.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Banned
    Uh not sure if I understand your idea correctly, you want a sub under General discussion where you can give ideas that you'd like to see in the game? That's what the future improvement section is for, player ideas and any glitches or things you'd like to see fixed.

Also, my personal opinion - I think the forums are way too cluttered with sub forums as is. I'd personally like to ditch some of the unused or repetitive ones for a more streamlined forum layout. Like, is there really a big difference between asking a weapons expert and a general discussion for weapons? Either way, it's going to be people talking about weapons, what they're good for, if they're good investments, etc. Sub forums like arcade, events, sparring - they're all very rarely posted in, but they take up a huuuge chunk of screen in the general era discussion section. Why do I have to scroll so much to even see the stickies, much less the recently discussed threads in that section? Makes it more tedious for new comers to navigate different sections if they have to get past all the different sub forum tabs. Just my two cents haha.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Uh not sure if I understand your idea correctly, you want a sub under General discussion where you can give ideas that you'd like to see in the game? That's what the future improvement section is for, player ideas and any glitches or things you'd like to see fixed.

Also, my personal opinion - I think the forums are way too cluttered with sub forums as is. I'd personally like to ditch some of the unused or repetitive ones for a more streamlined forum layout. Like, is there really a big difference between asking a weapons expert and a general discussion for weapons? Either way, it's going to be people talking about weapons, what they're good for, if they're good investments, etc. Sub forums like arcade, events, sparring - they're all very rarely posted in, but they take up a huuuge chunk of screen in the general era discussion section. Why do I have to scroll so much to even see the stickies, much less the recently discussed threads in that section? Makes it more tedious for new comers to navigate different sections if they have to get past all the different sub forum tabs. Just my two cents haha.
    I agree but I thought if there's already some like the ones that exist why not add a plasma one since it's just as big part of the game as the other sections. But, couldn't it be done so the sub forums are displayed beneath the threads on the page that opens when you press the General Era Discussion section?

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post

And is not it better to say your opinion to your co-workers instead of saying it here???(I do not say that it is wrong to say your opinion here but...)
    Take advantage that you are admin and they will listen to you more than us!<- it's true

If you would like to change something, why not talk to your colleagues to find out their opinions? and if they agree, go ahead with the new project.

Is there communication or can not you comment?
    Afraid to be wrong? Contributes more the one that is wrong to the one that remains silent forever

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    And is not it better to say your opinion to your co-workers instead of saying it here???(I do not say that it is wrong to say your opinion here but...)
    Take advantage that you are admin and they will listen to you more than us!<- it's true

If you would like to change something, why not talk to your colleagues to find out their opinions? and if they agree, go ahead with the new project.

Is there communication or can not you comment?
    Afraid to be wrong? Contributes more the one that is wrong to the one that remains silent forever
    He's the head mod, not the webmaster. For that reason; I doubt he could change it.

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    He's the head mod, not the webmaster. For that reason; I doubt he could change it.
    oh good....