Thread: The PR staff has it too easy

The PR staff has it too easy

Greetings Graalians! This post is directed at the higher staff of Era.

I am inclined to believe that your jail system needs improvement. I am saying this because right now in the Jail screen it only shows the reason and the timer for release. In an effort to make your Player Relations staff more responsible, we (players) would prefer if the Jail screen also showed which particular admin initiated the jail. That way, PRs would think twice about jailing people for trivial issues. I just feel having the ability to disrupt someone's gameplay anonymously is childish. There are automatic jails but I'm not talking about that.

I am not complaining in any way. I hope my concern will be taken into consideration. I just want to improve the overall quality of your staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjum9694 View Post
    Greetings Graalians! This post is directed at the higher staff of Era.

I am inclined to believe that your jail system needs improvement. I am saying this because right now in the Jail screen it only shows the reason and the timer for release. In an effort to make your Player Relations staff more responsible, we (players) would prefer if the Jail screen also showed which particular admin initiated the jail. That way, PRs would think twice about jailing people for trivial issues. I just feel having the ability to disrupt someone's gameplay anonymously is childish. There are automatic jails but I'm not talking about that.

I am not complaining in any way. I hope my concern will be taken into consideration. I just want to improve the overall quality of your staff.
    But then staff would get harassed and that's not what we want. I wouldn't call that an improvement to the jail system cos it doesn't affect the jail in anyway. If you get jailed falsely you can go to support.toonslab.com and they are the only people that can deal with account related issues. PRs only warn players, if you get warned for hacking, USDing or sexual harassment then you get an automatic jail with that warning. Also if you have a certain amount of warnings then you will start to get jailed for any type of warning you receive. PRs only warn with having proof/evidence a player committed an offence so if you were reported for being racist and saying the N word, you would only be warned if the PR sees it in either your over head chat or resent PMs.

Leveler
    This ^^. People already try spending so much time hunting what staff jailed them just to attack them, it'd probably just me much worse if they knew exactly who did it.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Manager
    Won't happen, it'll just result in manhunts and doesn't really make sense.
    No other game uses that method either, and for good reason.

If there's an issue about a jail or you believe it to be false, submit a ticket to it and inform an SPR ranked staff or above, and I can assure you that they'll look into it.