Thread: Is it only me or game is disconnecting players randomly?

Is it only me or game is disconnecting players randomly?

I get always a message wich says something like "couldn't Connect with the server" and that kicks me out of the game, is Pretty awful because sometimes it kicks me out from plasma or spar, can't play those properly because that disconnection randomly pops out, how can i fix?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

i've had this issue before but im pretty sure that it isnt the game, it could be your wifi router. the signal could be too weak or you could have slow internet, we had our router changed and it never happened again

What device are you using? I found this only started to happen when I upgraded from iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone XR,
    Shouldn’t have anything to do with your wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    What device are you using? I found this only started to happen when I upgraded from iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone XR,
    Shouldn’t have anything to do with your wifi
    I actually asked you about this at plasma like 2 days ago, it is weir because i discovered this doesn't happen if i play using mobile data, only w my wifi but as u said this never happened before i bought a new device, and cmon, it's not cheap to play plasma for hours and daily with mobile data

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Even though in Australia we are known for it's terrible internet. I too have to use my data however, my mobile data gives me around 45-60 mbps per sec and an upload speed of 30 but, I too still get disconnected. I cannot play on my phone due to eras version being too low compared to my phone. I even use a gaming PC and I still get disconnected or lag!