Thread: University Survey

NA

University Survey

Hey guys Im doing some research for a course Im currently taking, it is about behavioural habits, spending habits and some other stuff, I would highly appreciate it if you have like a minute to fill it out! Thanks

https://maastrichtuniversity.eu.qual...ujD0CJnWu8Uz9b

I suggest that you limit the scope of who can take this survey if you ask questions about a specific economy of a nation.
    For example, the way people spend money in America is quite different from how someone from say, France might spend their money.
    It would be nice if you would give us a conversion from Euros to US dollars. Slight suggestions to improve your survey. I’d also like to suggest not to put such limited choice of answers. Half the things on the list for the behavioral questions most people don’t regularly do.
    In my opinion, this survey had bias in what kind of answers one might be looking for. A true survey would allow the person. to make their own decision so that you have the most accurate opinions.

NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I suggest that you limit the scope of who can take this survey if you ask questions about a specific economy of a nation.
    For example, the way people spend money in America is quite different from how someone from say, France might spend their money.
    It would be nice if you would give us a conversion from Euros to US dollars. Slight suggestions to improve your survey. I’d also like to suggest not to put such limited choice of answers. Half the things on the list for the behavioral questions most people don’t regularly do.
    In my opinion, this survey had bias in what kind of answers one might be looking for. A true survey would allow the person. to make their own decision so that you have the most accurate opinions.
    I understand what you mean however the surveys managerial problem was quite limited and the company only works in Europe and since more than 90 percent of the people who are taking the survey are from europe it is more catered to them. The limitations are there for the sole purpose of us working with spss to perform 5 diffrent tests. I would also want to have a un-biased survey but we had to make our lives easier by shaping the questions in a way so that we can just peform the statistical tests with our hypothesis. Thanks for taking the survey.