Thread: Hat reward for 2k

Hat reward for 2k

I actually think 7 hat spots for 2k hours is too limited. 2k hours is when the gang building and imagine when you cant give hats to more ppl that help. I personally think it should increase. Small gangs will never develop if 2k reward does not suffice the amount of members. May be slightly increase to 10? People are just stringy to help new gangs bcuz they know its nearly impossible to get a hat reward.

Banned
    There's no such thing as loyalty in basing gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There's no such thing as loyalty in basing gangs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    You fail to interpret my point directly. Nothing I can say here other than you being unable to breakdown the statement.
    P.S don't be a meme creator, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    I actually think 7 hat spots for 2k hours is too limited. 2k hours is when the gang building and imagine when you cant give hats to more ppl that help. I personally think it should increase. Small gangs will never develop if 2k reward does not suffice the amount of members. May be slightly increase to 10? People are just stringy to help new gangs bcuz they know its nearly impossible to get a hat reward.
    If you are building your gang off reward hunters it won’t go far. Limited gang hats are for the people that have put the most time and effort into getting the reward and have shown that they aren’t just there for the rewards, but plan to stay for the long run. 7 hats is sufficient enough to give to those people. I guarantee there won’t be more than 5-6 anyways.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Hat reward for 2k

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You fail to interpret my point directly. Nothing I can say here other than you being unable to breakdown the statement.
    P.S don't be a meme creator, lol.
    Most importantly, you fail to interpret the focus of the thread. Your statement that “there is no such thing as loyalty in basing gangs” is irrelevant to the topic. Equally nugatory is your suggestion that i stop making memes. I can do as i please within the bounds of the rules, and given there is no rule against it i can assure you it will not be the last one you see. Moreover, i rather bring joy and a casual smile to a thread rather than obnoxious hatred as your history of posts can comply. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    I think it is okay as is. If you think about it, having a limited amount of something to offer to your gang members incites them to work harder and stick around for the next reward coming up. If all 25 people (or just a majority) would get a hat at 2k they would most likely just abandon the gang as they would’ve all gotten what they wanted. This is just my opinion though. Perhaps a minor increase could be of good use.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I would say there are some loyal members, but the majority of basers only do it for the rewards, but we should try to go back on topic to the original post. I feel 7 spots is enough since it makes ranks work harder so they can earn the hat spot. I know there are some gangs that choose favorites but the majority of members who get gang hats lead a lot.

Leveler
    I think they should add just 1 more hat tbh
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin