Thread: Cop Vs Gangster Quest

Newcomer

Cop Vs Gangster Quest

Alright so you guys know how eras theme became modern with no explanation? What if we made a quest where you got a backstory as to why. For example the quest starts out by talking to some shady npc offering you a melee if you do what he says. We could host a writing contest for the story if the one I add below is subpar and at the end you get to chose a cop themed melee or a gangster themed one which you can switch at any time.

- - - Updated - - -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk

This is my submission. I feel like the melees,quest,and anything else can be changed.This seems like a nice idea that could utilize southridge since well its kinda empty and uses a lot of the preexisting things there.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like this has so much potential you could even add a shop with cop and gangster themed hats,toys,melees,and guns.
    Think of the revenue from people wanting to buy everything .

Can you like open up the Doc or post whatever is in the Doc as a reply here?

Newcomer
    It was a bad idea id rather let die

Are you sure? Im interested in making quests etc and was interested in what your idea was

Quote Originally Posted by worm_v View Post
    It was a bad idea id rather let die
    Are you sure about that?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

please dont bump old threads
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029