Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE start promoting skill

PLEASE start promoting skill

start promoting skills please. This is getting annoying as hell with bar spammers are freakin everywere now! please do something to promote more skill, this is not only a problem in basing but also spar, please do something to start promoting skill like bumping BAR freeze from .2 to .3 that way people will start to actually beat and outmanuver BARs unlike now where a BAR can easily compete with a assault rifle and its not only causing issues in bases, but in spar to.

I haven't noticed any issues in bases honestly it's a 200k gun for it's price it's completely balanced imo. Things that need to be balanced are explosives (knockback needs to be removed from them) and the socom needs nerfed.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

just spar
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

its more worth a 300K gun if you ask me with that ability to move that fast, the bars are freakin everywhere now and era is just turning into bar spam, there everywhere in all 3 catagories, spar, street pk, the most in bases. Also a freeze nerf would actually make the BAR a hard gun to use, so people will use it when nessasary unlike now where you can go rambo with a bar no problem

So you hate spam.. Your solution is to make the gun less useful for maneuvering around your opponents and make it only useful for spamming..?

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Yeah the bar is fair.

Reloading should have a cool down.The reload is too fast for all weapons in general and encourages spamming. The freeze rate of the reload doesn't need to be changed, it's when you are able to shoot again after reloading. A hidden timer that prevents you from shooting after reloading. This makes players spam weapons more carefully. This would also mean leaving more opening gaps between bullet lines to allow players to counter attack.

Quote Originally Posted by WubWubWub View Post
    its more worth a 300K gun if you ask me with that ability to move that fast, the bars are freakin everywhere now and era is just turning into bar spam, there everywhere in all 3 catagories, spar, street pk, the most in bases. Also a freeze nerf would actually make the BAR a hard gun to use, so people will use it when nessasary unlike now where you can go rambo with a bar no problem
    No one would spend 200k on a gun for use occasionally and use a cheaper gun most of the time. That is pointless. The BAR can get beaten by other guns so it is fair.

The BAR is worth 200k. I think it's fine the way it is for its price. It's balanced.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by WubWubWub View Post
    start promoting skills please.
    You are saying start promoting skills,yet you cant beat a BAR in spar lol

I beat BAR users with Sten in spar,and ive seen ppl beating BARs with SOCOM or other guns too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    The BAR is worth 200k. I think it's fine the way it is for its price. It's balanced.
    Exactly.