Thread: Racism in iEra

Racism in iEra

I believe admins should be more aware and actually do something about players using racism. Within the past 2 days I’ve been racially harassed by a known event player known as “ “, literat every Events he sees me at he says racial slurs to me. His most common one he calls me Is Slave cause I’m African American, but what makes this even worse is that the past 2 days it happened. The two admins who hosted literally saw him say it and did nothing about the situation. “ “(the first admin) saw him using racial slurs, but since she’s good friends with “ “he wasn’t gagged or warned or anything... the second admin was ” “, it was during his tag team spar event that “ “continued to use racial slurs and get away with it..please FIX THIS ASAP. I also have some picture evidence if anyone wanted to see it. I have no clue how to add a photo so..
    Last edited by Zysoss; 02-27-2019 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Targeting staff members and a player

Leveler
    But y r u evading a forum ban? I agree that's not okay, but neither is evading a ban.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I’m sorry to hear this happen, if you have any problems with any staff or players then please report it to higher staff. If this ever happens again immediately report the player so it can be dealt with.