Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bye!

Banned

Bye!

Hey y'all, so I'm going to go ahead and dip out and resign for now. I leave you in good hands, blitz and gentu are going to take good care of you. It's been a pleasure, but I am sorry that I was unable to follow through with some of the stuff I wanted to do for the forums. Hope y'all continue to use the forums and try and convince others to join, I still believe the forums can be a wonderful tool for staff and players to interact with each other. I might still pop up on the forums every now and then, but for now, toodles!

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Hey y'all, so I'm going to go ahead and dip out and resign for now. I leave you in good hands, blitz and gentu are going to take good care of you. It's been a pleasure, but I am sorry that I was unable to follow through with some of the stuff I wanted to do for the forums. Hope y'all continue to use the forums and try and convince others to join, I still believe the forums can be a wonderful tool for staff and players to interact with each other. I might still pop up on the forums every now and then, but for now, toodles!
    Noooo don't leave us.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Wanna come help me? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Wanna come help me? Hehe
    Lmao they took away the crown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Wanna come help me? Hehe
    Whatcha need help with?

Oooo so excited

Goodbye failure

Leveler
    NOOO! Man :[[ I've come to love you a lot dude. Really gonna miss you :[[. I hope your life is as amazing as you Failure :[
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I enjoyed working with you while it lasted, it was nice knowing you and have a wonderful future <3

Wait what. Why tho

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."