Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fatality.

Fatality.

I can't play Graal anymore without feeling self destrctive. I hope you guys know that the accusations of staff harassment were false. I did do something but by legal definitions, it was not harassment. I am dying inside every second thinking about it. And how they told me to "stop being a victim". All I had to look forward to was my Arte shop. I worked so hard on it. I hope, if I could build up the emotional strength, that this is goodbye. I will still read forum posts. I might log on to make Graalats via fort to work on my house. But I am deleting it till I get the emotional impulse to reinstall. I wish I never existed.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Leveler
    Why would they lie about you harassing staff? You probably did it just by definition you don't recognize it. Nonetheless, I wish you the best in your future endeavours.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

From what I saw from you on the Forums, you were a good lad and I wish you the best of luck in what you decide to do next.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    From what I saw from you on the Forums, you were a good lad and I wish you the best of luck in what you decide to do next.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Why would they lie about you harassing staff? You probably did it just by definition you don't recognize it. Nonetheless, I wish you the best in your future endeavours.
    You should know that the admins are people not gods.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    You should know that the admins are people not gods.
    How about we be mature and keep the thread on topic, thank u(, next).
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Goodbye and have the best of luck for your future, make sure to say hey once in a while too, the cars you made were pretty cool so make sure to keep up the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Goodbye and have the best of luck for your future, make sure to say hey once in a while too, the cars you made were pretty cool so make sure to keep up the art.
    Ty

Could you give the full context? I genuinely want to understand your point of view.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Could you give the full context? I genuinely want to understand your point of view.
    Releasing a vid Monday. It is because I name called the first vid and I want to send a clean message. Basically, I was super mad that I got lied about. I would not ruin my reputation that I worked so hard to fix by harassing admins. Basically what the video talks about is what harassment actually is and what actually happened.