Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fatality.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Why is your friendship circle so garbage (no ill will)? Like your friends or ex friends with the most angsty 11 year olds. No wonder you wished you never existed, I would be driven to absolute madness.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Why is your friendship circle so garbage (no ill will)? Like your friends or ex friends with the most angsty 11 year olds. No wonder you wished you never existed, I would be driven to absolute madness.
    Lol, I am working on it. When you are toxic, you make bad friends. Then you head for change and some of them go down in flames. I got a few friends that are just like me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    How about we be mature and keep the thread on topic, thank u(, next).

Sorry to answer your obvious question.....yes, let's go back to the topic.

Lol, I am working on it. When you are toxic, you make bad friends. Then you head for change and some of them go down in flames. I got a few friends that are just like me.

Clear your inbox

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Clear your inbox
    Done

Clear your inbox
    One more thing, out of the thousand times I got in trouble, when have I ever went on such a rampage and was guilty. They didn't care wether or not this was out of character. I have my moral code I go by, I may not be perfect but harassment is a choice. I was trying to become admin, I won a contest. I was happy. I just wanted to investigate because people deserve to know the truth. Anyone who says otherwise is garbage.
    The hardest part about unlinkings is not understanding why.

Clear you inbox

Spoiler