Thread: Era’s Performance Toll comprared to other Applications.

Era’s Performance Toll comprared to other Applications.

Hello everyone! I’m curious to know why is it that any iOS Graal Era game takes a hefty amount of power from a phone to play on the server. This is the only game I know of that takes my battery from 100% to 50% within 30 miniutes. I’ve played on IPad mini 4, IPhone 6s, iPhone 7, and my iPod touch 6. All of them drain my battery faster than having 2 Map application and a computer version of a MOBA. They take up so much power but it seem Graal takes even more resources than that. I’d like to know the reasoning behind this because I find it interesting. Is there any reason why this occurs or am I just unlucky across all my iOS devices? Note: On a cheap $300 computer, the impact Graal has on resources is almost like its a computer functions background task (but that’s because there’s more technology in the computer to efficiently run the game)

The question I truly have is: what’s so special about Graal that it’s more resource intensive than other games on iOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Hello everyone! I’m curious to know why is it that any iOS Graal Era game takes a hefty amount of power from a phone to play on the server. This is the only game I know of that takes my battery from 100% to 50% within 30 miniutes. I’ve played on IPad mini 4, IPhone 6s, iPhone 7, and my iPod touch 6. All of them drain my battery faster than having 2 Map application and a computer version of a MOBA. They take up so much power but it seem Graal takes even more resources than that. I’d like to know the reasoning behind this because I find it interesting. Is there any reason why this occurs or am I just unlucky across all my iOS devices? Note: On a cheap $300 computer, the impact Graal has on resources is almost like its a computer functions background task (but that’s because there’s more technology in the computer to efficiently run the game)

The question I truly have is: what’s so special about Graal that it’s more resource intensive than other games on iOS?
    1. Graal servers haven’t been proper updated since about 2014
    2. Google Cyberjouers apparently these servers can hold up to 25,000 players
    3. Graal itself hasn’t been updated in the App Store since 1year who an the one previous to that was 4years ago

I’m on a iOS 12.2 iEra crashes a fade ammohnt I’m using an iPhone XR with the biggest most powerful battery in iPhones and my battery drains 50% over 30 minutes when playing Era so yes it is something to do with this game and what it has in it to run it, non the less this game should almost only be an actual console game that actually has the power to control the amount of power it needs to run without crashing or lag