Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just A Place To Post My Work

Just A Place To Post My Work

I'm new her and also new to making things so I'll post anything I do in here, all of it is open to criticism.

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

Just to start things
    I've already posted this on a Shin thread and I'm sorry about that but here's a kunai concept

Last edited by R.Kensei; 03-07-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks

Development Team
    I would go into further or full on CC, but I'll save that for another time.

Your entire kunai dagger is too dark and messy, so we can't really see any details or lack thereof. You need to put contrast in your colours, say for your blacks you could be using purple and blues to mix in with it, for your reds I usually start off with pink and mess with my reds there, you can use oranges to mess around too. I also noticed that the hilt is pillowshaded, that means you're putting your lightsource in the very centre and shading your outlines.

I only really messed with the blade part. The very left one is 1 hue in which you've used with no contrast. Which is sometimes ok, but in this case I think you want to brighten things up a bit, which is what I did in the right two sprites.

Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Wow I never thought I'd actually get advice I appreciate it a heck ton. As I said I'm new to this art form and if I can get more advice like this which is not only constructive criticism but really detailed none the less.
    Although I am kinda oblivious to some of the terms you used since I'm not really wise when it comes to the details of things.

But I say this again I appreciate the help thank you and I hope I can come to you if I have any questions and concerns.

Just made this thinking of summer it ain't as good as some other people's work but I have to put my ideas on paper before I forget em

Quote Originally Posted by R.Kensei View Post
    Just made this thinking of summer it ain't as good as some other people's work but I have to put my ideas on paper before I forget em

pretty neat! but imo the light colors of the gun is great but i think it would be way better if you matched the outline with the shading of the colors
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by R.Kensei View Post

I think those colors are too saturated. You could tone them down a bit more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Last edited by R.Kensei; 03-15-2019 at 02:30 AM.