Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just A Place To Post My Work

I was running a quick check of my projects and I found this file which included a pistol I made way back in middle school.

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I think those colors are too saturated. You could tone them down a bit more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the advice ill try fixing it with the limited skills I have and btw I saw the latest video

Made a plasma kunai concept before eating breakfast...I really want to become better at making pixel art so any type of constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated.

My friend showed me photos of his sick airsoft gun the Apc9 I think it's called so I tried recreating it as much as I could.
    Foldable stock and all

I haven't been here in a while but a long while
    I couldn't sleep so I was just thinking how cool the mpx flip knife would be if it had any good skins so I went a tried to do
    TigerTooth, Lore and marble fade please note I am not the best there are waaaaaay better people at this but I have to do something with it
    PS. it's so late I can't get out of my blanket cause it's cold and my new names Powder

Quote Originally Posted by R.Kensei View Post
    I haven't been here in a while but a long while
    I couldn't sleep so I was just thinking how cool the mpx flip knife would be if it had any good skins so I went a tried to do
    TigerTooth, Lore and marble fade please note I am not the best there are waaaaaay better people at this but I have to do something with it
    PS. it's so late I can't get out of my blanket cause it's cold and my new names Powder

If you want to change your Forums name, you can ask a Mod (the people with the green name) to do so.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Pretty neat work. I'm no GFX artist, but the look of your work doesn't really match most of the items/weapons on Era. Take a closer look at a lot of the details on the items in the game right now, and try to implement that detail into your work. It's hard for me to explain since I don't know much about gfx, but if you compare how your work looks, to how items actually look, you can try to get an image of what your work would look like if you tried to make it more "Graal" looking. But nonetheless, you've done quite well. Props to you especially for the kunai since I'm a anime freak
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Pretty neat work. I'm no GFX artist, but the look of your work doesn't really match most of the items/weapons on Era. Take a closer look at a lot of the details on the items in the game right now, and try to implement that detail into your work. It's hard for me to explain since I don't know much about gfx, but if you compare how your work looks, to how items actually look, you can try to get an image of what your work would look like if you tried to make it more "Graal" looking. But nonetheless, you've done quite well. Props to you especially for the kunai since I'm a anime freak
    Thanks dude I also like anime I'm not sure why a kunai isn't in the game yet

I will agree that the colors are too saturated, and on some cases you use colors that are very dark. I would say that the things you need to work on is on your color shades and the use of outline. You use the outline to separate objects and that just may harshen your stuff. Use darker colors for outlines rather than using black. (May post an example later I’m using my phone to write this lol)

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I will agree that the colors are too saturated, and on some cases you use colors that are very dark. I would say that the things you need to work on is on your color shades and the use of outline. You use the outline to separate objects and that just may harshen your stuff. Use darker colors for outlines rather than using black. (May post an example later I’m using my phone to write this lol)
    Thanks for the advice