Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Concerned about the nature of the Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Vres View Post
    he is talking about these threads i think that they shouldn't have been locked

Please Stop Adding New Plasma Guns ?
    Anyone know Steam Games and other pc games?
    Emote.
    Graal Era did an Oopsie - Mk’s Melee Removal.
    Racism in iEra

recently locked threads
    The reason why I didn’t close ‘Please Stop Adding New Plasma Guns ?’ thread when I first posted was because I wanted to say something and see what kind of response the OP was going to give me, but I do understand that I’ve made a mistake on not closing the thread earlier.

The ‘Anyone know Steam Games and other pc games?’ thread was again my mistake, it was four months old so I believed it should’ve been closed but the conversation was valid.

The emote thread as Minho stated, was an old thread and the recent post wasn’t contributing to the thread.

Graal Era did an Oopsie - Mk’s Melee Removal thread was to be discussed by a higher staff member and it would spread some drama.

Racism in era was closed by me because it was targeting a staff member and a player, I edited the first post and asked the OP to contact higher staff for this to be solved.

Well I do admire how you all were honest, I did not expect such establishment to these kinds of things. I wanted to prevent harassment if people were to know who did what. Since it is now established, I’ll go ahead and run through with that. I was explained to why there wasn’t any room to change the nature of the thread to where it can be continued therefore, I have no further questions with that.

Will my other concern be addressed? I just would like to know how that will work since there is now overlapping authority between teams as some people on the staff team have taken the initiative to do so. I ask if that continues, that there should be some kind of notice about whom they represent and their weight of what they say on the forums.