Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Random Jails

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Didn’t you post a phishing website
    No I didn’t only links I show are the ones exposing the bad and truth behind this game, they robbed from Stefan and now they robbing from players

(First post in a while.)

Staff has been corrupt for a long time, dude. Literally, just a few days ago, I was revoked from my account (unlinked) for no reason while talking to people in start. I just quit trying, it's not worth your time to try and fight it. Find a new game and move on if your account gets banned for seemingly no reason.
    regret

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    (First post in a while.)

Staff has been corrupt for a long time, dude. Literally, just a few days ago, I was revoked from my account (unlinked) for no reason while talking to people in start. I just quit trying, it's not worth your time to try and fight it. Find a new game and move on if your account gets banned for seemingly no reason.
    Ever consider that there's a reason and you don't know what the reason may be?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Ever consider that there's a reason and you don't know what the reason may be?
    They should be stating the reason(s) behind their ban

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    They should be stating the reason(s) behind their ban
    Yeah, maybe. But that doesn't deny the fact that there is likely an actual probable reason behind it and he doesn't know it.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Yes, I have considered that (along with many others.) Maybe it's because I've been unlinked before, but I wasn't breaking any rules whatsoever while I was talking to those in the Start Park, and I lost access to my account. As far as I know, Graal allows players who were previously banned to play their game again if they agree to follow the rules, which is what I was doing.

Regardless the reasons they do give for banning players usually consists of personal staff bias or just something that makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.

But it doesn't matter — I've made up my mind that I should probably leave this game because it's gonna end up dead anyway and I'll end up more upset that a game I "loved" died then if I just left all together.
    regret