Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Random Jails

Random Jails

Jailing system is corrupted new PRs can jail players for hours randomly, my solution make new admins provide evidence for the jail and a small paragraph for why they jailed the unfortunate fellow, i just got jailed randomly for cross platform trading and i'm never going to wait that time out. -Tusky Tapscott

Well welcome to era

I’m sure there’s quite the amount of unwarranted jails. But asking for proof for every single jail is too tedious and time consuming. Imagine having to keep up with all the evidence for every jail you do, and then having to provide the specific evidence for a specific jail to your superior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    I’m sure there’s quite the amount of unwarranted jails. But asking for proof for every single jail is too tedious and time consuming. Imagine having to keep up with all the evidence for every jail you do, and then having to provide the specific evidence for a specific jail to your superior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least proof for public chat

Only high staff can Jail players for an extended amount of time and they only do those types of jails if the situation is severe and they have enough proof to enforce those jails.

They are too corrupt they imprisoned me without doing anything and I could not go to the crypt because they had imprisoned me for no reason, they did not want me to go to the final crypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tusky Tapscott View Post
    Jailing system is corrupted new PRs can jail players for hours randomly, my solution make new admins provide evidence for the jail and a small paragraph for why they jailed the unfortunate fellow, i just got jailed randomly for cross platform trading and i'm never going to wait that time out. -Tusky Tapscott

They will close the thread and they will tell you¨ if you think you are innocent go to toonslab¨ lmao....

Reminds me of Rice2K over on iClassic...
    ---
    my car is gone??

Lol Era has been corrupt for years I was once jailed for 16,666 hours for hacking they couldn’t even provide me with proof of my hacking or tell me how I was hacking.

Now look at the game it’s unlinking people for absolutely no reason 417 days and counting unlinked the game is lucky I haven’t sued it already maybe I should spent $13.6k AUD on the account basically been robbed for doing nothing wrong, it’s like someone walked into my house and stole my dog that’s how this feels

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    Lol Era has been corrupt for years I was once jailed for 16,666 hours for hacking they couldn’t even provide me with proof of my hacking or tell me how I was hacking.

Now look at the game it’s unlinking people for absolutely no reason 417 days and counting unlinked the game is lucky I haven’t sued it already maybe I should spent $13.6k AUD on the account basically been robbed for doing nothing wrong, it’s like someone walked into my house and stole my dog that’s how this feels
    Didn’t you post a phishing website