Thread: Please PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

Please PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!

idkk if this has been mentioned before, but take a look at the gif.

as you can see the girl disappeared before she was about to die. People do this by pressing the home button so they can teleport outside of the base. I HATE when people do this. Its usually when pkers pk a base. And it is a huge distraction when there is a raid. Because we try to kill a pker that eventually just teleports out when we could be focusing on the people raiding the base. Its not just that I find it annoying. Its an exploit that is completely annoying and I consider it to be cheating. Players shouldn’t be able to magically teleport out of the base just because they don’t want to die. There has to be some way to fix this...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    idkk if this has been mentioned before, but take a look at the gif.

as you can see the girl disappeared before she was about to die. People do this by pressing the home button so they can teleport outside of the base. I HATE when people do this. Its usually when pkers pk a base. And it is a huge distraction when there is a raid. Because we try to kill a pker that eventually just teleports out when we could be focusing on the people raiding the base. Its not just that I find it annoying. Its an exploit that is completely annoying and I consider it to be cheating. Players shouldn’t be able to magically teleport out of the base just because they don’t want to die. There has to be some way to fix this...
    I can also see a few errors is this suggestion, I’ll just let someone else say if for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Leveler
    I'm pretty sure if you reporr them for glitch abuse they can be warned if a staff membee sees it going on.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

What gun skin is that anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Yeah if you close the app while in a base and reopen the app you will be spawned outside of the base, the reason for this is to stop people from going to like the flag room logging off and logging back on inside the flag room.

While teleporting out of the base when pressing the home button isn't an issue by itself I think that there should be a combat time for 5 seconds when you hit someone or when you get hit where when you disconnect inside base you automatically die instead of just teleporting and avoiding death.
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    While teleporting out of the base when pressing the home button isn't an issue by itself I think that there should be a combat time for 5 seconds when you hit someone or when you get hit where when you disconnect inside base you automatically die instead of just teleporting and avoiding death.
    Thhisssss

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    The problem is if the server "kills" you then you don't lose any streak you have.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

You just disable healing items unless in flag room, ez.
    ---
    my car is gone??

Interesting idea. Is this like a tag on other PvP games? If there is any kind of disconnect where they are killed by the person who’s had the last hit in a certain amount of time?