Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The Real Walther P22

  1. #1
    Stoner Bluejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Near you
    Posts
    71

    The Real Walther P22

    This isnt my best work, i tried making my guns more T H I C C
    And i made this
    Walther P22 (1).png
    its alittle ugly looking but i see improvement ^^
    (Silencer above.)



    Made by Me

    What am i working on next?
    La dominator

    What is this gun?
    Walther adapted the tactical styling and Performance Design concepts from our centerfire handguns and applied them to the .22 L.R. This created a new movement in the design of contemporary rimfire handguns ?

    Bascially less weight gun, light.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bluejay; 02-20-2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Fixed Trigger

  2. #2
    Crow Greeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Countryside
    Posts
    2,319
    Please post these in a master thread instead of creating a new thread for every graphic you make.

    ~
    Click here for my Levels Thread!

    Join Era-Go.com and be a part of the community!

  3. #3
    Stoner Bluejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Near you
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Please post these in a master thread instead of creating a new thread for every graphic you make.
    Now, what would the point of posting in here generically if you dont prevent what your making, as it saids "post your weapons here"
    That would be dumb, i haven't post in like 9 days, this side of the thread is dead lol.
    why dont you post here then like wtf.
    Last edited by Bluejay; 02-20-2018 at 08:26 PM.

  4. #4
    delete this account Rouku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    delete this account if you see this, ty.
    Posts
    86

    The Real Walther P22

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    Now, what would the point of posting in here generically if you dont prevent what your making, as it saids "post your weapons here"
    That would be dumb, i haven't post in like 9 days, this side of the thread is dead lol.
    why dont you post here then like wtf.
    gabi is right. making one graphic thread is more organized and there is less to keep up with
    besides that the gun looks nice but it looks like it belong in a different game
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

  5. #5
    Stoner Bluejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Near you
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouku View Post
    gabi is right. making one graphic thread is more organized and there is less to keep up with
    besides that the gun looks nice but it looks like it belong in a different game
    ight fine ill legit stop posting generally.

  6. #6
    Big Cheese Sottocapo AngelNoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,278
    is that a silencer?
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

  7. #7
    Global Moderator Grief Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    1,241
    Make a general thread for your graphics. Otherwise, good improvement overall. If you're going to make sprites for era/Graal, you should make an actual sprite sheet which contains all views, and magazines, plus whatever else you deem necessary in order to make a functional gani.


    I saw. I conquered. I came.


  8. #8
    ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Cool guy land
    Posts
    195
    -the grip of the gun juts out a bit too much and is too wide.
    -idk what that is underneath the barrel.
    -silencer looks fine but kind of flat compared to the gun.
    -The trigger looks weird.

  9. #9
    Crow Greeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Countryside
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    Now, what would the point of posting in here generically if you dont prevent what your making, as it saids "post your weapons here"
    That would be dumb, i haven't post in like 9 days, this side of the thread is dead lol.
    why dont you post here then like wtf.
    Now the "Stoner" makes sense

    Your graphics are bad, but please put them all in one thread so that I can avoid them more efficiently

    ~
    Click here for my Levels Thread!

    Join Era-Go.com and be a part of the community!

  10. #10
    Stoner Bluejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Near you
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Now the "Stoner" makes sense

    Your graphics are bad, but please put them all in one thread so that I can avoid them more efficiently
    This has to be the most interesting post you ever made.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •