Thread: iMagic’s Weapon Thread

iMagic’s Weapon Thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Nice! ������������

Excited to see more reviews on your channel.

why are you trying to hard to copy renegade lke fr dude be original thats lame

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Did snk just post something?
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

iMagic’s Weapon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by goodluck View Post
    1. Stay on topic.

2. For the last time. Bitzsam does not own the idea of the Inquisitor Lightsaber: http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/30/9...aa5a7ba9d0.gif which merely consists of a double-sided blade with a rotatory device as a grip. It’s a concept created by Starwars and it was the source inspiration for both Renegade Blade and MK’s Melee. The problem rose when no one foresaw he’d be so butthurt about the blade being red for the 1.5 seconds the blade turns into it’s secondary mode (because those are Mk’s colors as you can confirm with other rewards they’ve gotten).

3. And to close the case, No 1 pixel, no 1 color, no 1 reference, nor the size, or any dimension for that matter, was taken from renegade blade and they never provided any evidence to prove otherwise. I redesigned this melee Vertu had made for mk, i simply thought it could look a bit better, so i polished the blade and reincorporated mk’s 2017 blades on either side.

Now, with all this info i’ve provided —which is by far more than the other side has— i hope this isnt brought up again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by goodluck View Post
    What makes you say that?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    *Takes one look and decides to repel the 2nd Amendment*
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Oh....my....thats really sick art works!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitzsam should buff melees. Or someone should implement this or at least talk about the idea. The light saber spins and barely blocks bullets. The 35 EC katana is faster in terms of the hit timer. The spin and reflecting of bullets is not worth the 100 EC on sabers. Sure they look cool but they just aren’t great in terms of usefulness. I believe it used to block 100% of bullets. Now its so bad. There are daggers that are as slow as a sword. The shadow dagger for example. Some melees need a buff. Or all melees? The gun damage buff seems to be okay, for now. Just some thoughts.