Thread: Solo plasma idea.

Solo plasma idea.

I have a simply idea for us loners who do solo plasma. I think doing solo plasma after wave 5 the player should start earning 1 plasma coin per round until wave 15 where it goes back to normal 2 coins per round.

I would like to see a profitable way of playing plasma solo tbh
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    I have a simply idea for us loners who do solo plasma. I think doing solo plasma after wave 5 the player should start earning 1 plasma coin per round until wave 15 where it goes back to normal 2 coins per round.
    Survival isnt meant to be played by oneself, just as crypt isnt meant to be played by oneself either. However, we still added a solo mode for people to play and that already comes with an advantage; getting plasma kills is the easiest when playing solo. Increasing the amount coins you get from playing solos would be ludacris and would encourage everyone to start playing solos as they would get more kills and more coins. We dont want that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Survival isnt meant to be played by oneself, just as crypt isnt meant to be played by oneself either. However, we still added a solo mode for people to play and that already comes with an advantage; getting plasma kills is the easiest when playing solo. Increasing the amount coins you get from playing solos would be ludacris and would encourage everyone to start playing solos as they would get more kills and more coins. We dont want that.

Who's "we"?

- - - Updated - - -

But I think they're aiming for more teamwork then anything, although for some timezones that's not easy.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Who's "we"?

- - - Updated - - -

But I think they're aiming for more teamwork then anything, although for some timezones that's not easy.
    Anyone else who is also working for the separate project known as "Plasma Corp"

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Have you taken into account the time it takes to get all those NPC’s with a huge map and the bosses that people have to fight in a solo game? For me to get to level 25 solo, it takes me a good hour while it might take a decent 10 player gang 17 minutes. And within that one hour, we might have just as many kills as that 1 hour getting to round 25 with significantly less coins. I don’t like playing with groups really. I would like to see some kind of addition to plasma where yes, it might be slightly slower to get things solo, but not as drastically time consuming as it is now.

Leveler
    Anyone else who is also working for the separate project known as "Plasma Corp"

I mean isn't Junz the one who does all of it besides the GFX and gani? So seems like a Junzypoo decision

iZone Levels Admin

I agree,but Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday the plasma is dead.
    Solution: make plasma events

Or add a new map for solo players which is smaller

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I agree,but Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday the plasma is dead.
    Solution: make plasma events
    But they already have plasma events ???

iZone Levels Admin