Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lack of events ?

Event Coin Lack of events ?

I’ve been playing graal again since like Feb 20th, Idk how many PRs there are right now but as i know there’s only 2 PRs who actually hosts which are Xxi. Yes i know that they don’t have to host but the only way players can earn EC at the moment are event bots :/. IF ec hoarders aren’t there. Perhaps maybe Era can get Community Hosters? Trusted players who can host events? Just a suggestion because for people like me who mainly plays era for events who are eventually gonna start losing interest in era again and the player base will decrease again

Leveler
    There's many issues with players hosting events. Choosing events selectively for friends, rigging (trivia/gtw/all that), the need for staff tools to host such as updating level rights, and these are just a few of the issues. I'd say at this point there's not much they could do really.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    There's many issues with players hosting events. Choosing events selectively for friends, rigging (trivia/gtw/all that), the need for staff tools to host such as updating level rights, and these are just a few of the issues. I'd say at this point there's not much they could do really.
    Not that admins have never done that lmao

I think you’re a little missinformed.
    It’s not so much about the rights but about learning to do it properly and having time to host. I think those are the main factors into why some people don’t want to host.

I personally don’t like it because it’s scary business and I only done it once so I don’t have a grasp on it really. Not saying it hasn’t happened, but it isn’t the main issue.

There are many different factors, it doesn’t have to just be about corruption.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Era is lacking content in general at this point. Hence why the player count has dropped drastically.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

i’m kinda late but that’s why i said Trusted players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Era is lacking content in general at this point. Hence why the player count has dropped drastically.
    yes and they aren’t doing anything to increase the player count at all either :/

There may be corruption present in iEra on a large scale (there is), but I do not believe that the lack of events occurring in the Events House is the sole reason of iEra's dwindling player count.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    There may be corruption present in iEra on a large scale (there is), but I do not believe that the lack of events occurring in the Events House is the sole reason of iEra's dwindling player count.

People get bored because there is not much to do.
    It is always the same: Pk, base, events.
    The corruption is something inebitable in this type of games where ¨¨any person can be admin¨¨

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    People get bored because there is not much to do.
    It is always the same: Pk, base, events.
    The corruption is something inebitable in this type of games where ¨¨any person can be admin¨¨
    i said Trusted people for that reason