Thread: Let's talk about iEra on PlayerWorlds

Let's talk about iEra on PlayerWorlds

Everyone that has ever played GraalPlayerworld's knows for a fact that you cannot log into iEra there and atleast knows the iEra client on Facebook, and the official website lag's out. Why is there no-one allowed to use the playerworlds client for iEra?
    ---
    my car is gone??

admins do. but outside of them, i’d say the biggest reason would be hackers. i remember a hacker once on Zodiac, he made himself invincible and would one shot everyone. i would assume similar things could be replicated on iEra from the pc client

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    admins do. but outside of them, i’d say the biggest reason would be hackers. i remember a hacker once on Zodiac, he made himself invincible and would one shot everyone. i would assume similar things could be replicated on iEra from the pc client

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This answer is correct. It would introduce a lot more security holes / exploits.

Im pretty sure theres a hack detection in Serveroptions, even thought it might be bypassed easily. Maybe have some sort of verification or hour limit to use the client?
    ---
    my car is gone??