Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Statement

  1. #21
    Artist Tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,003
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Ok, what would that do. I don't have a deal and it will hurt a lot more to suffer in silence. They know they did me dirty, they know they were wrong, they say it was my fault just to hurt me.

    Plus what good is restoring relationships with them when they obviously care about themselves only.

    Hate to admit it, but this is the first time that I really think that I am not going to forgive and forget ever.

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Nothing wrong with silence, it's just a way to give yourself some peace - and those around you, I doubt everyone would want this to continue.

    But hey, I tried to help you out, you do you, if trouble comes your way don't come asking for help from me.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper
     Spoiler

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Nothing wrong with silence, it's just a way to give yourself some peace - and those around you, I doubt everyone would want this to continue.

    But hey, I tried to help you out, you do you, if trouble comes your way don't come asking for help from me.
    How exactly is trouble gonna come my way?
    I am considering this as manipulation. You keep trying me. When I left their squad, I left yours too. What a shame you don't think I will see right through you.

    Keep acting different then them, low-key, you aren't.

    You can prove otherwise if you can prove that you also, previously, told them to stop. (Stop punishing me)
    Ps_ if you didn't tell them to also stop, it shows bias.

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Artist Tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,003
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    How exactly is trouble gonna come my way?
    I am considering this as manipulation. You keep trying me. When I left their squad, I left yours too. What a shame you don't think I will see right through you.

    Keep acting different then them, low-key, you aren't.

    You can prove otherwise if you can prove that you also, previously, told them to stop. (Stop punishing me)
    Ps_ if you didn't tell them to also stop, it shows bias.

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    I'm not trying to manipulate you, rather educate you. There's nothing to "see through", all I'm trying to do is give honest advice, but as you said, you wish not to receive it.

    I'm acting as myself, but group me however you so please.

    The thing is, they've already stopped, you're what's provoking actions.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper
     Spoiler

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I'm not trying to manipulate you, rather educate you. There's nothing to "see through", all I'm trying to do is give honest advice, but as you said, you wish not to receive it.

    I'm acting as myself, but group me however you so please.

    The thing is, they've already stopped, you're what's provoking actions.
    You are biased and I am upset with you. Why do you claim that I am wrong just because I am don't find being metaphorically raped an acceptable outcome.
    My pride was damaged and I am seeking compensation. They are to proud to admit they were wrong to hurt me.

    Also, I wasn't the one whom continued it last. The pr manager wad by messaging me talking smack when I told people I wasn't dead.

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Head Moderator Blitz Canavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,043
    Closing this thread its just causing a lot of drama.
    Need help?
    Message me on the forums or in the game.

    "With great power comes great responsibility."
    Myrk is pro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •