Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Statement

Development Team
    Mhm, that's not the way to go bud. It's an immature way to approach what you were trying to achieve. Instead of trying to convince everyone you died just to get out of a toxic relationship - simply ignore the person, cut off all contact.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Mhm, that's not the way to go bud. It's an immature way to approach what you were trying to achieve. Instead of trying to convince everyone you died just to get out of a toxic relationship - simply ignore the person, cut off all contact.
    Please don't tell me what to do Tricky. I care about closure. Ps- don't act niave, toxic relationships are almost impossible to get out of. Btw thinking about making another video, only brutally honest this time.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Please don't tell me what to do Tricky. I care about closure. Ps- don't act niave, toxic relationships are almost impossible to get out of. Btw thinking about making another video, only brutally honest this time.

I wasn't telling you what to do, rather think before you act.

Toxic relationships aren't merely impossible to get out of, I will agree they can be hard sometimes, being under an influence and such, but there are friends here to help you through whatever it is that you're going through.

Also, I'm not so keen on the idea of another video, or well, I don't really know what you would be going on about, but "brutally honest" sounds rather provocative if that's what you're trying to aim at.

Spoiler

I wasn't telling you what to do, rather think before you act.

Toxic relationships aren't merely impossible to get out of, I will agree they can be hard sometimes, being under an influence and such, but there are friends here to help you through whatever it is that you're going through.

Also, I'm not so keen on the idea of another video, or well, I don't really know what you would be going on about, but "brutally honest" sounds rather provocative if that's what you're trying to aim at.
    I am mad. You know that. I was wronged. I really don't care whom disproves. Because the clique is conformed, J, R, K, ect.

Same person in my eyes. Same walk, same talk, same thoughts, same personality, same, same, and same.

J was the most toxic, he acts like he knows me even slightly. Acts like a people person, but talks bad about me even though he doesn't know me. He doesn't even know me, I just want to say that he is a narcissist.

I have more anger than I know what to do with and your disproval isn't helping.

I refuse to take any more false accountability until they say sorry first... Sorry won't calm me down though... It won't fix the way I been treated...

There is a difference between punishment to be constructive and punishing to assert your dominance. I was punished to assert dominance. I don't appreciate that they are lying about it.

You know what, I can't blame you for what other people have done. Just don't say anything about me being wrong because the admin team has had several chances to present evidence and they didn't.

Development Team
    I am mad. You know that. I was wronged. I really don't care whom disproves. Because the clique is conformed, J, R, K, ect.

Same person in my eyes. Same walk, same talk, same thoughts, same personality, same, same, and same.

J was the most toxic, he acts like he knows me even slightly. Acts like a people person, but talks bad about me even though he doesn't know me. He doesn't even know me, I just want to say that he is a narcissist.

I have more anger than I know what to do with and your disproval isn't helping.

I refuse to take any more false accountability until they say sorry first... Sorry won't calm me down though... It won't fix the way I been treated...

There is a difference between punishment to be constructive and punishing to assert your dominance. I was punished to assert dominance. I don't appreciate that they are lying about it.

If you're having anger issues then vent to some friends. Making a video and sharing it amongst others on here is only going to make your situation look worse. It's the fact that you keep prolonging what's already happened.

All I'm trying to do is give you advice and insight.

Spoiler

If you're having anger issues then vent to some friends. Making a video and sharing it amongst others on here is only going to make your situation look worse. It's the fact that you keep prolonging what's already happened.

All I'm trying to do is give you advice and insight.
    Yeah ik, but I am not taking it. Cause they gave me a way out and I took it. They lied. They gave me another way out and I took it. I let it go on for a while before facing that it was also a lie.

I feel abused in all honesty. They are hurting me in the intent of controlling me/my choices if you need an explanation of how I feel abused.

Don't give input cause doing as you advise, will not be useful. I am hurt. Best thing theriputic wise, is to keep burning until this flame goes out.

Plus I think some one is directing my next video so I don't say anything too crazy while still getting across my point of view.

Development Team
    Yeah ik, but I am not taking it. Cause they gave me a way out and I took it. They lied. They gave me another way out and I took it. I let it go on for a while before facing that it was also a lie.

I feel abused in all honesty. They are hurting me in the intent of controlling me/my choices if you need an explanation of how I feel abused.

Don't give input cause doing as you advise, will not be useful. I am hurt. Best thing theriputic wise, is to keep burning until this flame goes out.

Plus I think some one is directing my next video so I don't say anything too crazy while still getting across my point of view.

Best thing to do is to let it all go. Let things cool off, no one really wants the flame to keep burning.

I understand you feel 'betrayed' and upset, but I think it's honestly best if you direct your anger elsewhere. As I mentioned before, you're only going to make your situation bad and image worse. I'd more so assume you'd want to repair things with people and feel fairly treated? What's therapeutic is art, use art as an escape of your feelings - put them elsewhere, not on others.

Spoiler

Best thing to do is to let it all go. Let things cool off, no one really wants the flame to keep burning.

I understand you feel 'betrayed' and upset, but I think it's honestly best if you direct your anger elsewhere. As I mentioned before, you're only going to make your situation bad and image worse. I'd more so assume you'd want to repair things with people and feel fairly treated? What's therapeutic is art, use art as an escape of your feelings - put them elsewhere, not on others.
    I can't respond, I am being yelled at by some one else.

Ok, what would that do. I don't have a deal and it will hurt a lot more to suffer in silence. They know they did me dirty, they know they were wrong, they say it was my fault just to hurt me.

Plus what good is restoring relationships with them when they obviously care about themselves only.

Hate to admit it, but this is the first time that I really think that I am not going to forgive and forget ever.