Thread: Shower Thoughts.

Shower Thoughts.

WARNING: this is gonna be alot of reading. Lel.

I am making this post to give some of my ideas to fix or add ingame. Some may be listed in other threads that i haven't read before so oops. Also majority of what I'm going off of is threads and replies ive read.
    (ALSO AWARE THAT SOME MIGHT JUST BE QOL I WANT, as they are MY ideas).

Lets start the list:

1. Mushrooms

What i mean by mushrooms isnt mushrooms in general, but the node that gives 4. I'm not sure if others noticed or commented on it before, but the node image has 5 mushrooms on it yet it only gives 4, can we possibly get this changed for logical reasons :^)?

2. A Daily System

This type of thing has been discussed by alot of other players before, but most of the threads ive read about them usually end in, "Players can abuse this with alts easily, leading to many different issues.".
    My idea sort of fixes that issue, depending on how staff would put it. The concept of the idea is to look at the game 'Trove', and its daily system. Im not talking about its weekly leaderboard stuff, but more of the daily buffs it has. It runs a system where certain parts of the game has a small buff to it for that day in the week. Ex. dragon day gives bonus dragon related things only for that day. It also contains a weekly buff that runs differently every week, and is usually the best buff.
    Era can use something like this as a daily system. It can possibly do something on a lower scale like have certain jobs be slightly better on certain days, or plasma corp bonuses, or maybe even more bot events/forts that day. The part about it fixing alt abuse is you have to put effort to get any reward out of the bonuses. May encourage macroing though.

3. The Chests in digging event.

This current event with the crabs and treasure chests is quite simple, but cool.
    Although the crab part has been done before, the chest part is new and interesting. It has made me like it so much that id like to see something like it when the event ends, but with only a couple hats and maybe 1-2 shells as items in it. Could potentially keep them and cycle hats/loot every holiday as well, for some extra collectors content. (Im aware ol west has something like this with fishing).

(Hehe tired yet?)

4. Item count notification when recieving items.

To be more specific, when you pick up a item in game, you get a message saying you picked up x or recieved x as all know.
    While still keeping that message, there should be a number at the end in paranthesis, like this- (90) showing how many of that item you currently have after picking one up. I do note that there would be number viewing issues like people having 100k+ of a item, so a good way to possibly limit this to make the max (9999+) or so.
    Reason id like to see this idea is to see the amounts i have when im doing jobs like digging without having to go straight to my inventory and scrolling for a solid 5 minutes through all my junk. Basically QoL (Quality of Life) idea.

(I know I am, yeet.)

5. (LAST) Update trade tables.
    Last for my best babe, the trade tables.
    Trade tables needs a level makeover and new music, its been the same for like 5 years. Also would be pretty sicc to see each different tables having different tilesets depending on where they are, and have one that stays classic for those that like it (weirdoes).

That was 5 ideas i had come up with using the amazing power of shower thoughts.

(Hi Blitz and Kaz :^] )

OH and ill try my best to reply to any questions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

a daily system would be cool! not bad ideas
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

That fifth one sounds dope. Tons of room for creativity.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman