Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: idc @*censored*

idc @*censored*

closing my thread bc this “isn’t the place to discuss jails” so where is it?? cuz toonslab takes years to reply. by the time they reply you’ll already be unjailed. now i’m starting to see why this game is dying. if my jail isn’t investigated and i’m not unjailed soon ima report this bs to apple to get a refund of all the money i spent on this game and also get it removed off the appstore bc of how biased it is this. doesn’t make any sense how the players can’t have a voice on a game they wasting their life and money on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iAmNewb View Post
    closing my thread bc this “isn’t the place to discuss jails” so where is it?? cuz toonslab takes years to reply. by the time they reply you’ll already be unjailed. now i’m starting to see why this game is dying. if my jail isn’t investigated and i’m not unjailed soon ima report this bs to apple to get a refund of all the money i spent on this game and also get it removed off the appstore bc of how biased it is this. doesn’t make any sense how the players can’t have a voice on a game they wasting their life and money on

Savage. I don't want to promote this but I think a lot of us feel the same way. Despite that, unless you are quitting, it is best to cry in silence cause they only care about themselves. Administration does.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Savage. I don't want to promote this but I think a lot of us feel the same way. Despite that, unless you are quitting, it is best to cry in silence cause they only care about themselves. Administration does.

cry? LOL maybe u don’t know how it feels to be jailed 2 times for hacking in 1 week , this game is absolute trash w u careless and abusive *** staff. but okay i’ll tell u the same thing when graal gets removed off the appstore lmao

instead of closing my thread how about u watch the video and try to prove whether i was hacking or not smh

instead of closing my thread how about u watch the video and try to prove whether i was hacking or not smh

Yeah I saw it. It's like, they have forums so players can have a voice, then limit the voice we have to not talk about anything that could create change.

cry? LOL maybe u don’t know how it feels to be jailed 2 times for hacking in 1 week , this game is absolute trash w u careless and abusive *** staff. but okay i’ll tell u the same thing when graal gets removed off the appstore lmao

No i mean through their point of view it's crying. I know exactly how you feel, they expect you just to deal with it but they are wrong.

We are humans, not robots, we have feelings. We crave fairness, it isn't ok.

Sorry, for a second I wanted to do what I could to de-escalate the situation and make them happy.... But that would only procrastinate the problems that are bound to be problematic sooner or later. #WeThePeople

No i mean through their point of view it's crying. I know exactly how you feel, they expect you just to deal with it but they are wrong.

We are humans, not robots, we have feelings. We crave fairness, it isn't ok.

Sorry, for a second I wanted to do what I could to de-escalate the situation and make them happy.... But that would only procrastinate the problems that are bound to be problematic sooner or later. #WeThePeople

thanks for understanding but it’s whatever. Staff should just investigate the report before jumping to the conclusion

thanks for understanding but it’s whatever. Staff should just investigate the report before jumping to the conclusion

You know that if you ever apply to staff, they will hold this against you. That you said something they didn't like.

You know that if you ever apply to staff, they will hold this against you. That you said something they didn't like.

i don’t plan on applying for pr because ik i’ve done a lot of stuff on graal lol. i’ve been jailed for racism, vulgar and much more (stuff that i actually did)

i don’t plan on applying for pr because ik i’ve done a lot of stuff on graal lol. i’ve been jailed for racism, vulgar and much more (stuff that i actually did)

Same but they told me I could redeem myself. I really think people whom have been jailed for stuff like that can make better pr, cause they are the players and it is more emotional of a thing. Video game addiction can make you angry, it happens. But... It makes you more considerate of different points of view when you are on the sideline.