Thread: This has gone too far.

This has gone too far.

Hello i don‘t like doing this but here it is.

BEFORE YOU TAKE THIS DOWN HEAR ME OUT AND DONT TELL ME SUPPORTTOONSLAB THEY DONT DO BITS

WOULD NOT BE MAKING THIS HERE IF THEY DID.

I have been acused of speed hacking few months back,when i won 200 ec in matters of 15 days.
    As a 2008 player i am highly experienced player in all fields of the game.

I recived a bann of 7650 hours for something i didn't do.
    I called toonslab to ask is this a perm bann or what no response.
    Been trying for months now and nothing.

I would like a response on my bann can i play this game after those 7650 hours.
    And to mention no spr knows this exsept junz who banns my alt accs when i want a response .
    This game will die like this loosing all of their old players with the community.

Please close the thread after a PRA responds.

TY BY-iTox Slange

Quote Originally Posted by OpsticleNinjap2p View Post

BEFORE YOU TAKE THIS DOWN HEAR ME OUT AND DONT TELL ME SUPPORTTOONSLAB THEY DONT DO BITS

I have been acused of speed hacking few months back,when i won 200 ec in matters of 15 days.

And to mention no spr knows this exsept junz who banns my alt accs when i want a response .
    This game will die like this loosing all of their old players with the community.

TY BY-iTox Slange
    Yeah, that is super unfair.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

TY BY-iTox Slange
    toonslab useless asf i got falsely jailed 2 times (10 days ago the first time and 2 days ago the second), emailed them to see if they would unjailed me still no response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Yeah, that is super unfair.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    It's not unfair at all lol iTox was caught speed hacking and banned, please like know at least something before replying. Just like any game if you are caught with connections to your main account then yes your alts will be banned.
    The reason we send people to Toonslab is because Toonslab are the ONLY people that CAN help with accounts issues. So that's why threads on era-go about bans, jails, etc have been closed because no in game or forum staff can try help you even if we wanted to cos we don't have the power to. Although I would like to reply to some of the closed threads myself because some people clearly don't understand how some things work but by the time I see them they are already closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    It's not unfair at all lol iTox was caught speed hacking and banned, please like know at least something before replying. Just like any game if you are caught with connections to your main account then yes your alts will be banned.
    The reason we send people to Toonslab is because Toonslab are the ONLY people that CAN help with accounts issues. So that's why threads on era-go about bans, jails, etc have been closed because no in game or forum staff can try help you even if we wanted to cos we don't have the power to. Although I would like to reply to some of the closed threads myself because some people clearly don't understand how some things work but by the time I see them they are already closed.
    When you say i was cough by who are you dumb i won more ec than 98% of the game never was i accused,to mention i won 2x gst hacking does not suit me.
    To top it all on pw servers with staff of 12 years exp never accused me of anything why didnt speed ditectors show it when hoyt him self checked me during tri race and said ‘legit give him his ec‘

Not to mention large amount of prs disagreed on my bann

When you say i was cough by who are you dumb i won more ec than 98% of the game never was i accused,to mention i won 2x gst hacking does not suit me.
    Caught by the game lol. Accused or not, you got caught and banned. Won 2xgst or all of them I really don't care, you still stay banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Caught by the game lol. Accused or not, you got caught and banned. Won 2xgst or all of them I really don't care, you still stay banned.
    Are you dumb fr I WAS NOT COUGH no logs show it to say best proof was video proof of me lagging heads up I DONT LIVE IN USA TO HAVE A 30MS joud checked logs nothing was found
    Lad i did events before official ec nym was made lack of skill in kids like you envy us play this for 11 years like me than see the difirence.

Ore0s was framed for speeding multiple times but era had exp staff working on iera so he was proven legit unlike now you lag get banned for a decade.

Manager
    Here's your response:

You used a speed-hack to modify your client speed. This speed was just below the speed-hack check threshold.
    You then abused this in both spar and events.
    Players began to notice this in events such as races.
    So, a custom script was written to detect minor alterations to client speed that would otherwise not be caught by the normal speed-hack check PR staff can use.

We can say with 100% certainty that you did use a speed-hack. Other members of management are aware of this. This is a fact, it is not up for debate.

The ban is permanent, and will never be lifted. This applies across any account you make on Graal Era.

Making up lies will not change the situation.

Thread closed.