Thread: A notice on win cap for special events

Leveler

A notice on win cap for special events

Hello, so not long ago from right now xxi and Jeff hosted an event. They hosted hide and seek, they hosted 4 rounds. The first round they were hiding out in the water beneath the shop above the waterpark that has the glasses. The second round I'm not sure were they hid. The third round they hid in the knight shop beneath the bridge. The fourth round they hid in the big opening thing at the bottom of southridge in the room behind the grave with the 4 different color sweatshirts. On round one, I was the first person to find them. I got dragged in the wall and got my ec and they went on and I kept playing. Got to round four, they said no hint and they were now hiding. I was just beneath the opening so I checked it, found them, said found, dragged in the wall, but I was then dragged out of the wall and told I couldn't get an ec because I already won. Now keep in mind, I have no issue with this. What I'd like to see is staff state this in their messages to the server when they announce they're about to hide, mainly because I did all rounds after winning thinking I could get more ec but turns out it was just wasted time.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

You’re supposed to get ur ec lol

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    You’re supposed to get ur ec lol
    I figured that, but I was told otherwise so..

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I figured that, but I was told otherwise so..
    They’re making their own rules

I’d like to see how this will be resolved. From what I’ve seen, Kaz210 isn’t one to fabricate information. I understand the opportunity for everyone to have a chance to win, but one shouldn’t be deprived of such a prize for winning?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I’d like to see how this will be resolved. From what I’ve seen, Kaz210 isn’t one to fabricate information. I understand the opportunity for everyone to have a chance to win, but one shouldn’t be deprived of such a prize for winning?
    I believe I have pics too

iZone Levels Admin