Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Instant Jailing

Instant Jailing

Am I the only one getting sick and tited of getting instantly jailed even though you literally do nothing of the sort of the jail reason?

For **** sake. I literally just come back from a several month break and get jailed for “harassing someone” over gang chat when I had sent no such messages.

Learn to actually look at reports and evidence next time. You’re actually killing the ****ing playerbase by pulling this kind of ****.
    Old endings, New beginnings.
    Player since 2010. Don't believe me? I don't care
    Don't agree with something I said? I don't care
    (Just kidding, send me a message)

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Quote Originally Posted by douggraal View Post
    Am I the only one getting sick and tited of getting instantly jailed even though you literally do nothing of the sort of the jail reason?

For **** sake. I literally just come back from a several month break and get jailed for “harassing someone” over gang chat when I had sent no such messages.

Learn to actually look at reports and evidence next time. You’re actually killing the ****ing playerbase by pulling this kind of ****.
    You tell em

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Leveler
    If you believe that your jail wasn't justified submit a ticket, they'll investigate the issue and if you deserved to be unjailed you'll recieve a response and be unjailed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    You tell em

You're not helping.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    If you believe that your jail wasn't justified submit a ticket, they'll investigate the issue and if you deserved to be unjailed you'll recieve a response and be unjailed.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not helping.
    I really think the people should have more of a voice thank you. Also think they won't investigate cause they don't care.

Leveler
    I really think the people should have more of a voice thank you. Also think they won't investigate cause they don't care.

There's nothing wrong with having a voice, just when your contribution/voice is being used to support the bashing of the game and its staff there's no point as it just makes you look worse. Also, they will investigate, because they do care. I don't see how they don't care in your eyes (or anyone's for that matter). People are unjailed, given their gralats, etc all the time after submitting a ticket. If "they" don't care why would they work so much, especially just to be bashed by people who don't like the end result.

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having a voice, just when your contribution/voice is being used to support the bashing of the game and its staff there's no point as it just makes you look worse. Also, they will investigate, because they do care. I don't see how they don't care in your eyes (or anyone's for that matter). People are unjailed, given their gralats, etc all the time after submitting a ticket. If "they" don't care why would they work so much, especially just to be bashed by people who don't like the end result.
    If they cared, they wouldn't lie about Unlinkings. Time to close thread like they always do.

I always send a ticket whenever I get jailed for this kind of stuff.

Only reason why I’m posting is that there needs to be actual evidence for gagging or jailing someone. Simply taking the reporter at their word is tantamount to idiocy because then it simply becomes a case of “if you don’t like someone, report them cause the admins won’t ****ing look at the actual evidence.”

And I know that there are a lot of reports that may come in, but I honestly do not care. Part of being an admin is learning how to deal with an extremely stressful amount of bull****, not just throwing it off to the side, or making the situation even worse by not even looking at what actually happened. It makes you and the rest of your admin team look like complete idiots and ****ed up dip****s who don’t care what they’re doing with their power.

So please, ACTUALLY do something about this. I’m tired of seeing the same **** happen over and over again just because someone can’t handle the responsibilities of an admin.

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Only reason why I’m posting is that there needs to be actual evidence for gagging or jailing someone. Simply taking the reporter at their word is tantamount to idiocy because then it simply becomes a case of “if you don’t like someone, report them cause the admins won’t ****ing look at the actual evidence.”

And I know that there are a lot of reports that may come in, but I honestly do not care. Part of being an admin is learning how to deal with an extremely stressful amount of bull****, not just throwing it off to the side, or making the situation even worse by not even looking at what actually happened. It makes you and the rest of your admin team look like complete idiots and ****ed up dip****s who don’t care what they’re doing with their power.

So please, ACTUALLY do something about this. I’m tired of seeing the same **** happen over and over again just because someone can’t handle the responsibilities of an admin.
    So this is constructive criticism.

Leveler
    If they cared, they wouldn't lie about Unlinkings. Time to close thread like they always do.

How do they lie exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

They don't just jail people because they're reported man, they check and gather proof of a rule being broken then take the appropriate action.

iZone Levels Admin

They don't just jail people because they're reported man, they check and gather proof of a rule being broken then take the appropriate action.
    Bull****. I wouldn’t be making this thread if they actually gave a damn. I had literally done nothing that warranted a gag, much less a jail, and yet I still was forced to make a ticket to get unjailed for something that I had done absolutely nothing related to it, not to mention that they had no evidence of me even doing it in the first place (which I had not).

Don’t back them up on this. They haven’t really been paying attention to how they’re performing their admin responsibilities and the game is sufferring for it. That’s the whole point of this thread, to make them wake the hell up before the ship crashes and burns.