Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Instant Jailing

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    How do they lie exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

They don't just jail people because they're reported man, they check and gather proof of a rule being broken then take the appropriate action.
    Yeah I been jailed many times and like 35% of the time, it was false jailing.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    How do they lie exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

They don't just jail people because they're reported man, they check and gather proof of a rule being broken then take the appropriate action.
    By omission, they tell you "it was former staff", "they don't know", and ect. They basically know as much as people tell them and possibly more. They do know stuff, it would be very illogical that they don't.

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by douggraal View Post
    Am I the only one getting sick and tited of getting instantly jailed even though you literally do nothing of the sort of the jail reason?

For **** sake. I literally just come back from a several month break and get jailed for “harassing someone” over gang chat when I had sent no such messages.

Learn to actually look at reports and evidence next time. You’re actually killing the ****ing playerbase by pulling this kind of ****.
    Same thing keeps happened to me. Stopped playing for a few months and come back to a sexual harassment jail even though I had all pms blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVenge View Post
    Same thing keeps happened to me. Stopped playing for a few months and come back to a sexual harassment jail even though I had all pms blocked.
    Yeah admins need to stop ignoring these problems we have been stating for years.

Era go is not a place to talk about jails.