Thread: Bring back this event/drawing?

Bring back this event/drawing?

Who remembers the event where once you captured the base you’d be registered for that hour for an event item drawing? For example, I took over lethal base. I’d have a chance to win a green double saber in the drawing. This was a long time ago. I’m not sure if anyone remembers it.

I remember this, it came out with the theater if i remember correctly. I didnt win anything though lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RayBaggins View Post
    I remember this, it came out with the theater if i remember correctly. I didnt win anything though lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It would be cool if they brought it back haha

Banned
    Lottery draw?

Any of our staff thinking about doing this old event again?
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 04-16-2019 at 11:41 AM.

I don't remember this event, was it something that was scheduled? or just some sort of special random event

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I don't remember this event, was it something that was scheduled? or just some sort of special random event
    It was scheduled and went on for like a week. It was like the golden M4 drawing or futuristic katana lottery draw

This event was thought by oliurs I’m pretty sure...

Snk had done this in the game was a random EC lottery that would draw 1 player every 2hours I think and it only lasted 1 week if I remember correctly,

The other good one was the EC Facebook give sways where you had to like and share the Facebook image to win one of 6 items snk would then message the winners on Facebook privately for GraalID’s to add the items to each accounts I won flamethrower from this but unfortunately I’m UNLINKED FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON BEEN 452 days NO HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    This event was thought by oliurs I’m pretty sure...

Snk had done this in the game was a random EC lottery that would draw 1 player every 2hours I think and it only lasted 1 week if I remember correctly,

The other good one was the EC Facebook give sways where you had to like and share the Facebook image to win one of 6 items snk would then message the winners on Facebook privately for GraalID’s to add the items to each accounts I won flamethrower from this but unfortunately I’m UNLINKED FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON BEEN 452 days NO HELP
    Yes these drawings were really cool and fun to participate in because you’d take a flag at a base and it’d enter you into the drawing.

When emailing support@graalonline be sure to include your ticket number. They helped me with an email change within 2 days. The ticket number is essential to being helped quickly.