Thread: A fun adventure about dungeon exploring. (Part 4)

Post A fun adventure about dungeon exploring. (Part 4)

The fight for their life begins...

The party of six in now hanging by a life threatening thread , either they win the duel and walk away "safely" , or they will fight to their death, what fate will be reveal?

As Dullahan vanish into the darkness, a figure slowly approaches from the connected bridge ; a sudden cold breeze hit the party of six, they all shiver as they felt the horrible chill. The figure stands before them, 9.1 foot tall and a body seems to made of ice; heavy arm and heavy leg which does not resemblance any living being existed, a Golem of Ancient "Iglis the Frozen Guardian" stands before them.

Iglis is a golem created by an ancient race way before the dark age of the Sadist King, it was found during the dark age when the Sadist King scouts discovered a cave entrance in the frozen biome Kaltri. The cave entrance seems to have formed due to few thousand year of temperature change, just as the scouts entered the cave system, they appeared in what appear to be a vault guarded by the golem Iglis. As the scouts approaches the vault, the golem Iglis suddenly jump to life by itself with whats seems to be ancients Generator establishing a link of dangerous concentrated pure mana directly into the core of Iglis. The moment Iglis is revived , it ram straight into the group of scouts and instantly squashed 4 of them leaving 2 alive, there were chunk of frozen meat around the impact area and blood icicle fromed around as well. The two survivor quickly dash toward the cave system exit being scared to death, while one of them manage to escaped, the other aren't so lucky , when they were running Iglis has chanted a high level projectile spell " Heart Crushing Icicle " and it literally destroyed the unlucky scouts leaving no remains but an area of frozen icicle. The last survivor returned to the Kingdom of Sadist King and reported what his group encountered to Dullahan, Dullahan formed a subdue band to capture the golem, he manged to capture and reprogram the golem as his servant but as a cost of losing few of his elite unit.
    Even though they have subdued the golem, the vault door remain locked as no one has any idea on how to unlock the ancient mechanizm.

Back at the arena, a sound can be heard talking from the darkness.

Dullahan: Which of you shall face Iglis? Decide quickly or you will all be disqualify and deemed unworthy to live!

The party of six discuss about it.
    Edward: Guys, it may seems impossible to defeat but remember it's still a golem, if there is a way to build such weapon there must be a way to disable it.
    Ken: It's just a big dumb machine,how hard can it be? I will fight it!
    Owen: Please do not rush Ken, even if you fight it with pure strength alone it will squash you like an insect.
    Ken: You dare call me an insect you religious f*** !?
    Mai-Ki: Calm down knuckle head.
    Ken: You b**ch!
    Karike: Either i will fight it or Ling will fight it, as we both have fire element and spells to our disposal.
    Ling: Yes...I burn.
    Karike: While i can conjure various type of elemental spell, it's not as strong as focusing on learning one spell, so i dont think i am up to this, we are counting on you Ling.
    Ling: Easy peasy...
    Edward: Be safe Ling and show that weapon your'e firepower. Sir Dullahan! We have decided this girl will face the golem!

Dullahan: Very well, the girl , step forward the stage and you may begin your duel of death.

Ling looks at her party and they gave her a nod, she steps toward the arena ring. As she steps into the ring, the usually dull and lazy Ling suddenly dash around the golem, trowing some of the magma potion she brewed at the Golem. As the potion impacted on the golem, magma gushed out and covered all around the golem body , but Ignis seems to be unaffected by it! While being covered by insanely hot magma, Ignis release a gust of concentrated frozen mana and turning the magma into obsidian chunk. Dullahan can be heard laughing and said something.

Dullahan: Seems like your attack does no effect on my Golem, well here's the thing, Iglis may seems to be made of ice but it's actually Ice Metal fused by concentrated mana, hahahahaha!

The party are shocked and Karike suddenly spoke.

Karike: But... that's impossible! Pure concentrated mana is extreamly hard to conjure and it also a dark art practiced by dark magician by sacrificing 12 individual with magic affinity , and even that's so it can only produce a bottle full of concentrated pure mana!

All hope seems to be lost , will Ling come up with an attack that can harm Iglis or it will all be futile attack.

The fight will be coming soon...

Lune note: Super busy with university, i wrote this during the gap of free time during classes LAWLZ , sorry for the wait.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Can you please link all the parts to this story? Because after reading this I’m kinda interested in part 1, 2 and 3.

It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

The story is really interesting so far, just need to spread out the dialogue between the six characters, I’m hoping Owen will show a lot more about him in the future. His both quiet and looks on what’s ahead and doesn’t underestimate his foes. Good job and hope to see more of your work!

Alright, i will give more spacing between the dialogue in upcoming chapter.

Woah sweet, 3k view :0