Thread: What Corruption?

Question What Corruption?

Oi, been on iEra or Graal entirely from 2010 (Dude i was a kid x-x).
    Recently back into iEra and i keep seeing some people saying 'Junz is corrupt' - 'Corrupt staff af'.

What the actual is this, never saw staff corrupted or something like that before, Can someone explain whats happening recently??

[FYI: I quit for a whole 2 years because i started doing Development on Dev Servers, so don't take this as 'corruption rumors or something']

EDIT (11:04 PM):
    oh yeah, forgot to add that i see people on iera talking about unlinks in their account, all i know is saying ******** or Unixmad on Playerworlds gets you unlinked??????
    Last edited by Myrth Graal; 03-21-2019 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Adding additional information or text(s)
    ---
    my car is gone??

To be honest most of it is misunderstandings, people who can't attain to their consequences, or people who just go with the flow. Even when some things may be true, we always make sure our team stays as truthful as possible. Sometimes it is hard to talk about things as staff since in most cases, we cannot talk about a case as a whole because of privacy reasons.

I known Junz since I got hired in 2017, and he even had helped me once when he was still PR and I always had a good experience with him as admin and as player.

Not saying we are all angels haha, but sometimes we definitely get targeted unfairly.

Regarding the unlinks I myself don't have information on that, so I honestly can't say much on it. I knew that once it was caused due to a bug in the game, and most of the players who went to toonslab got their accounts back.

Leveler
    ^^, large part is people misunderstanding/making rumors. There's a thread somewhere on the forums that someone accused him and he responded with the full reasoning.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    To be honest most of it is misunderstandings, people who can't attain to their consequences, or people who just go with the flow. Even when some things may be true, we always make sure our team stays as truthful as possible. Sometimes it is hard to talk about things as staff since in most cases, we cannot talk about a case as a whole because of privacy reasons.

I known Junz since I got hired in 2017, and he even had helped me once when he was still PR and I always had a good experience with him as admin and as player.

Not saying we are all angels haha, but sometimes we definitely get targeted unfairly.

Regarding the unlinks I myself don't have information on that, so I honestly can't say much on it. I knew that once it was caused due to a bug in the game, and most of the players who went to toonslab got their accounts back.

¨ unfairly ¨

There are many reasons why admins are hated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrth Graal View Post
    Recently back into iEra and i keep seeing some people saying 'Junz is corrupt' - 'Corrupt staff af'.

What the actual is this, never saw staff corrupted or something like that before, Can someone explain whats happening recently??

[FYI: I quit for a whole 2 years because i started doing Development on Dev Servers, so don't take this as 'corruption rumors or something']

oh yeah, forgot to add that i see people on iera talking about unlinks in their account, all i know is saying ******** or Unixmad on Playerworlds gets you unlinked??????

You can talk with ex-admins or look at the status of some old admins.

You can also talk with players who do many events or are on base more than 5 hours each day.
    ^^^ I say it because in the forums there is a lot of censorship on these issues

Junz is a qtpie

Manager

Given my role, I generally deal with quite a lot of severe cases such as:
    - Locating the main accounts of repeat hackers
    - Extreme cyber-bullying
    - Banning people from certain activities such as events/plasma-corp etc in the case that they use exploits or hacks

So a large amount of the less reputable community (aka the vocal minority) aren't all that fond of me, or staff in general for that matter.
    So they just make false accusations of corruption, bias, and often I've seen one guy claim I spawn EC (which by the way is impossible to do without being caught eventually, as relevant information is logged in a place which I do not have access to)

As far as the unlinks, no in-game staff (including the manager) have anything to do with things of that nature, so I can't really comment on that.

Junz is one of the best staff members that we’ve ever had. He’s done a lot for the community. There are a lot of questionable things that happen but I can assure you Junz isn’t corrupt. I hope to see Graal in the future, it’s been really fun with all the new content our staff has provided us. Sometimes things can be frustrating but I have realized it’s normal and nothing can really be perfect. I honestly appreciate our staff for being patient and working so hard to make us happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post

¨ unfairly ¨

There are many reasons why admins are hated.

- - - Updated - - -

You can talk with ex-admins or look at the status of some old admins.

You can also talk with players who do many events or are on base more than 5 hours each day.
    ^^^ I say it because in the forums there is a lot of censorship on these issues
    What a way to miss what I said. I sad sometimes. Just because some former admins did bad stuff towards the game does not mean that we are all the same.

Most of us put so much effort into helping as much as we can.

NaniRima actually made me understand this very good, now i understand why its all rumors lol.

Truly a game with kids that cant take their game jails easy.

Thanks for responding guys -- If you'd love to close this thread. <3

EDIT:
    Oh yeee, im pretty sure i remember junz from like 2012 or something, i dont remember dates good
    Last edited by Myrth Graal; 03-21-2019 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Mentioning junz <3
    ---
    my car is gone??

Manager
    NaniRima actually made me understand this very good, now i understand why its all rumors lol.

Truly a game with kids that cant take their game jails easy.

Thanks for responding guys -- If you'd love to close this thread. <3

EDIT:
    Oh yeee, im pretty sure i remember junz from like 2012 or something, i dont remember dates good
    Yeah, I used to spar quite a bit back in 2012 - I was always either in underground, or at the bot left of start in between when I was sparring haha.
    Alright - closed thread due to request.