Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WAR Event.

WAR Event.

So i had this idea while having a war with a gang at Mafia base, What if there was an event where 2 teams are put up to take 1 objective, the players get divided into classes, as in medics, support, etc, Medics providing health at a slower rate than food about as fast as beds heal you, and supports drop down ammo ( obviously everyone will get x amount of rounds to start) And the classes get picked randomly, The winning prize is a EC for the team, and to fix the too many people getting ec problems, have the event be 10-15 v 10-15, Each team gets a certain gun, like Red team gets a certain gun, the other team gets a certain gun. What do YOU guys think about this? I'd certainly make the level if the staff REALLY wants to go with this idea.

Smaller details:
    Primary slot would be the gun, secondary would be ammo box/ medic box.
    HP is set to 30 to make the game go by faster.

Other ideas for the event:
    Make a shop where you purchase the gun you want to use in ONLY the event using gralats.
    Sandbags around the level to make it seem more war like.
    Maybe a sniper class to shoot over larger walls/sandbags.

They won't give full ec it would be a piece. And if it was a piece that mean more people in so better games maybe. I think you should be able to choose class so you can find what you're good. At and is there no revive omce you die? But it is a great idea and I'd love to see it.

Yea no reviving lmao that would be OP maybe like you can revive ONE person per game

Development Team
    So capture the flag.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

No. And this is a good idea, but a few suggestions:
    -a timer (CTF can go way too long)
    -several bases. Have it be a random base-made for the event- to be chosen every time it's hosted
    - different guns and abilities based on class
    •healer(food to heal him/herself,a healing wand, hunter knife, and glock)
    •soldier(moved at normal pace, gets shipka and hunter knife)
    • heavy(very slow, gets a bar, no melee)
    *of course, different guns could be made for the event with there own advantages/disadvantages

Nice idea, and great idea Collin of the classes.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era

Banned
    Copyrighted from Hunted event^

Seeing as how this is graal, it's in the same game, therefore, it's not breaching any kind of "copyright". Also, I'm pretty sure nothing in Era is "copyrighted". So: He can really use any idea he damn well pleases, and you can't do anything about it. He can even do it successfully.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    Seeing as how this is graal, it's in the same game, therefore, it's not breaching any kind of "copyright". Also, I'm pretty sure nothing in Era is "copyrighted". So: He can really use any idea he damn well pleases, and you can't do anything about it. He can even do it successfully.
    But it doesn't seem fun to have this kind of event in basing. Bows and healers? Doesn't feel like era anymore.
    We already have fort killing event.

But a candy shop and water guns fits the theme just fine huh.