Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Remove Chemical Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Imagine that the server does not stop falling because of the chems.
    The chem produces a lot of lag, I do not think this server can handle 50 active chems.....
    the server can handle the current amount of CG’s. me and other people have suggested remove it from the shop soon, to prevent more and more people buying it. so why would they need removed if the server can currently handle it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    the server can handle the current amount of CG’s. me and other people have suggested remove it from the shop soon, to prevent more and more people buying it. so why would they need removed if the server can currently handle it?

Are you sure the server holds?How strange that explosive weapons are no longer made.
    The chem must be removed to everyone, is a weapon that unbalances the game and also produces lag. With that you get a big advantage over people who start playing the game.

Remove Chemical Guns

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I agree, some are okay. But I feel at this point we have too many futuristic weapons. The event house has uh like two or three maybe four from what I recall (lmk if I'm wrong). So I guess I could see the difference, between Plasma has like 10 futuristic guns and all the melees.
    At the moment of this post, the event house has 41 items that can be considered futuristic or otherworldly, or that simply wouldnt work with our current knowledge of the laws of physics.

Imagine how you’d feel if you worked hard for a really nice weapon and then it gets removed because someone keeps complaining that they don’t know how to outplay a chem. even i don’t own chem, but it doesn’t need removed. it already took two huge blows to the head with it being removed from bases, AND it can no longer spawn kill.

Outplaying it is not an issue, for me at least, if thats what you were indirectly referring to. I am more than capable of outplaying puny CTF chems owned by pray-and-spray players who know little about the game’s mechanics. Removing them from their current owners is not what i ask for either. The issue at hand is the large population of chems and how such pollutes the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Okay. Will anyone answer the question on how that will be fair for future players? The chemical gun should not have existed in the first place but it does now. How will people solve that? I have no idea. For the common guns that people have, there is a strong balance in items mostly becoming specialities and aesthetics. There are slight differences in the high tier common guns that make it have its own strengths and vulnerabilities that can be countered by any gun out there. Chemical Gun on the other hand, I think of an option to select “kill” on someone else and that is executed with no preventable measure to counter it. Unless there is some serious balancing (or personalized zone restriction but even that I find unfair for those who do have it) this gun will end up ruining the Pk aspect of graal for those who want to start or climb to the top without that gun. Chemical gun should have been one of those extremely high requirements to obtain a gun that could have a decent advantage over others. If you do go through with this “cap”, how do other players obtain that equal playing field when trying to pk?
    That’s assuming there’s enough Chemical Guns that brought this issue up in the first place.

A little bit of Philsophy:
    Gilead society (A place where women and men had extremely distinct roles) was formed due to preserving values that should have died awhile ago due to mistakes made in the past.

I’ll let you all take the connection to what I said.
    Removing the item NOW will have no collateral effects on future players. Thats like saying that a player who started the game in 2019 is somehow affected by the weapon overhaul that happened in 2017. If anything, going through with removing the weapon now from the shop will benefit those who previously had it, as it will mean less competition due to less people having CG as time progresses, this also reduces the chances of the gun being nerfed again. If you look at the history of the gun’s nerfs, the ban from spar happened because too many players [redundantly, CG owners] were abusing the weapon against weaker ones. The ban from bases happened because gang leaders had too many CG at their disposals. However you look at it, the weapon’s only weakness seems to be overpopulation. That can be stopped by removing it from the shop and keeping the current ones.
    Last edited by iMagicBae; 03-29-2019 at 11:45 PM.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    At the moment of this post, the event house has 41 items that can be considered futuristic or otherworldly, or that simply wouldnt work with our current knowledge of the laws of physics.

Outplaying it is not an issue, for me at least, if thats what you were indirectly referring to. I am more than capable of outplaying puny CTF chems owned by pray-and-spray players who know little about the game’s mechanics. Removing them from their current owners is not what i ask for either. The issue at hand is the large population of chems and how such pollutes the server.

Removing the item NOW will have no collateral effects on future players. Thats like saying that a player who started the game in 2019 is somehow affected by the weapon overhaul that happened in 2017. If anything, going through with removing the weapon now from the shop will benefit those who previously had it, as it will mean less competition due to less people having CG as time progresses, this also reduces the chances of the gun being nerfed again. If you look at the history of the gun’s nerfs, the ban from spar happened because too many players [redundantly, CG owners] were abusing the weapon against weaker ones. The ban from bases happened because gang leaders had too many CG at their disposals. However you look at it, the weapon’s only weakness seems to be overpopulation. That can be stopped by removing it from the shop and keeping the current ones.

With that people will start asking the admins to allow the chemical gun on base, because it will become a unique weapon like the exotic guns. Not removing the CG to everyone, leads to give advantages in pk.

Are you sure the server holds?How strange that explosive weapons are no longer made.
    The chem must be removed to everyone, is a weapon that unbalances the game and also produces lag. With that you get a big advantage over people who start playing the game.
    i don’t play era too much, but when i do the server is perfectly fine most of the time. and do you hear yourself lol? OBVIOUSLY people who have played for years is going to have a big advantage over people who just started. people grinded for a long time for CG, it’s already had two nerfs and it’s in a good place right now. it needs removed from the EC shop soon to prevent the server from overpopulating with CG’s. but it doesn’t need removed from the game entirely

i don’t play era too much, but when i do the server is perfectly fine most of the time. and do you hear yourself lol? OBVIOUSLY people who have played for years is going to have a big advantage over people who just started. people grinded for a long time for CG, it’s already had two nerfs and it’s in a good place right now. it needs removed from the EC shop soon to prevent the server from overpopulating with CG’s. but it doesn’t need removed from the game entirely

In this game there is a lot P2W much difference there is not, only skills. (Spar->easy to do boost, events-> 90% of admins open team)
    People like you believe that with a PBP, shipka or bar they can win in pks against a chem.

Imagine I am "new" and I spend money to buy the best weapons for pk and I aim to be number 1 of kills....
    In a race, a donkey can not win against a Ferrari.lol
    Last edited by Adrian321; 03-30-2019 at 03:24 PM.

In this game there is a lot P2W much difference there is not, only skills. (Spar->easy to do boost, events-> 90% of admins open team)
    People like you believe that with a PBP, shipka or bar they can win in pks against a chem.

Imagine I am "new" and I spend money to buy the best weapons for pk and I aim to be number 1 of kills....
    In a race, a donkey can not win against a Ferrari.lol
    i never said you can get more kills with bar/shipka/pbp compared to CG. i know for a fact you’ll get a lot more kills with CG. but unlike the gralat guns, you actually have to work for CG. yes admins often do team events, and you can earn CG that way. but that’s putting you at 600 team events that you WIN, not to mention the ones you lose, and the ones you don’t get into. if CG could be bought with gralats, it would be a different story.

also my apologies for being rude in my earlier posts, it was uncalled for.

This thing is like what obama did for past few years, he tried to ban the guns but it didn't work. People with guns in US be like I need the gun. Ppl without gun in US are like people with guns gonna kill me. People who like peace suggesting to ban guns even though they don't have guns. I belong to the people who like 'peace' so I vote ban cg.

I remember there was a time where flame was out and was “the gun” that could beat anything. The change they made was nerfing it to a crying point for the owner who had it at the time which saved the usefulness and effectiveness because all other guns were rebalanced as well as the flame to accommodate the changes to be of slightly better but not blindingly better. I’m not sure that is possible with the Chemical since that explosive aspect has such a large radius that even if the speed was reduced drastically, it would still achieve its purpose for most chem users. Mostly to win 1v1 with those they pick a fight in and rack up kills (I call it raising numbers) in a densely location like start or outside of forts. So how do we go about fixing that? Capping the Chem now will yes, stop the increase but for a long period of time, that small population of Chem will be viewed as the lucky ones. What kind of view would that give to a Guns Admin and the Administrators that allowed it to happen without any real way to equally combat a CG?
    Right now, you would have to flaw a Chem to win with standard 1-2 bullet guns. The moment the chemical lands a hit, that hit timer is insanely long to be able to damage the Chemical user again.
    Even with a fast gun like Ion minigun, the only way they can win is if there are no walls around them.
    Correct me if I’m wrong. I could just be bad at pk and spars. But I can gauge I’m at least average and not many people in Era spend time to focus on becoming better than someone else in pk.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    This thing is like what obama did for past few years, he tried to ban the guns but it didn't work. People with guns in US be like I need the gun. Ppl without gun in US are like people with guns gonna kill me. People who like peace suggesting to ban guns even though they don't have guns. I belong to the people who like 'peace' so I vote ban cg.
    you want “peace” in a game about murdering other people? you’re in the wrong game then. classic might be a better fit though.