Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Chemical Guns

I totally agree. The streets are filled with chems and other 'wonder weapons' and now with the release of the new plasma guns which are heavily spammy. Pking is simply not fun anymore. All the guns now just seem to be futuristic guns which are super spammy, like all the new plasma guns.

I think removing chem from the EC shop with a 1-4 week notice would be smart. If it’s not removed, eventually more than 40% of the population will reach chem gun. now imagine that. The people that already own it should keep their CGs, removing it would be very selfish and the server won’t die because “tOo MaNy PeOpLe ArE kIlLiNg Me” an item as powerful and expensive as chem needs to be a limited thing, exactly like Exotic weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Good idea overall

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    I think removing chem from the EC shop with a 1-4 week notice would be smart. If it’s not removed, eventually more than 40% of the population will reach chem gun. now imagine that. The people that already own it should keep their CGs, removing it would be very selfish and the server won’t die because “tOo MaNy PeOpLe ArE kIlLiNg Me” an item as powerful and expensive as chem needs to be a limited thing, exactly like Exotic weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I second this.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Where are all of you getting your data? I hear speculation, but no proof of this percentage. You might just so happen to run into a chem consistently. Unless there’s data, there’s no momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Where are all of you getting your data? I hear speculation, but no proof of this percentage. You might just so happen to run into a chem consistently. Unless there’s data, there’s no momentum.
    Anyone who spends a decent amount of their day pking can tell that there are an overwhelming amount of chems in all the ‘good’ pking spots. To the point where it is common to get sandwiched pking near the 24/7 Food Mart. Im not saying that every player owns a CG nowadays, because that would be a nonsensical and untrue thing to say. All i am saying is that, to my half-a-decade understanding of the game, a good amount of people already have chemical gun, and that now would be a good time to stop more people from getting it before it becomes a problem.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Anyone who spends a decent amount of their day pking can tell that there are an overwhelming amount of chems in all the ‘good’ pking spots. To the point where it is common to get sandwiched pking near the 24/7 Food Mart. Im not saying that every player owns a CG nowadays, because that would be a nonsensical and untrue thing to say. All i am saying is that, to my half-a-decade understanding of the game, a good amount of people already have chemical gun, and that now would be a good time to stop more people from getting it before it becomes a problem.
    Okay. Will anyone answer the question on how that will be fair for future players? The chemical gun should not have existed in the first place but it does now. How will people solve that? I have no idea. For the common guns that people have, there is a strong balance in items mostly becoming specialities and aesthetics. There are slight differences in the high tier common guns that make it have its own strengths and vulnerabilities that can be countered by any gun out there. Chemical Gun on the other hand, I think of an option to select “kill” on someone else and that is executed with no preventable measure to counter it. Unless there is some serious balancing (or personalized zone restriction but even that I find unfair for those who do have it) this gun will end up ruining the Pk aspect of graal for those who want to start or climb to the top without that gun. Chemical gun should have been one of those extremely high requirements to obtain a gun that could have a decent advantage over others. If you do go through with this “cap”, how do other players obtain that equal playing field when trying to pk?
    That’s assuming there’s enough Chemical Guns that brought this issue up in the first place.

A little bit of Philsophy:
    Gilead society (A place where women and men had extremely distinct roles) was formed due to preserving values that should have died awhile ago due to mistakes made in the past.

I’ll let you all take the connection to what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Stop allowing Chemical Guns to be purchased any further. It will eventually become a problem since so many people already have it, the server is getting polluted by them. Replace it a new item worth 200 EC and possibly block any account that currently has Chemical Gun from purchasing the new item.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    not only chems. lets not forget about gas launchers lol enter a base when theres a war, itll be at least 20 people with gas launcher in one gang. all these ec items shouldve been Limited Edition now theres at least 200+ people with chem and out of most basers like 60% has a gas launcher. staff just ruining their game tbh

Quote Originally Posted by iAmNewb View Post
    not only chems. lets not forget about gas launchers lol enter a base when theres a war, itll be at least 20 people with gas launcher in one gang. all these ec items shouldve been Limited Edition now theres at least 200+ people with chem and out of most basers like 60% has a gas launcher. staff just ruining their game tbh
    The chemical guns is the most important but yes i agree, they ruining the game slowly.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Soon Graal Online Era will be called Graal Online Zone 2
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.