Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Chemical Guns

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Soon Graal Online Era will be called Graal Online Zone 2
    I think that some futuristic weapons are okay and healthy for plasma. Its kind of hypocritical how people are judging plasma corp for bringing some new and 'different' items, but when the event house does it its okay.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I think that some futuristic weapons are okay and healthy for plasma. Its kind of hypocritical how people are judging plasma corp for bringing some new and 'different' items, but when the event house does it its okay.

I agree, some are okay. But I feel at this point we have too many futuristic weapons. The event house has uh like two or three maybe four from what I recall (lmk if I'm wrong). So I guess I could see the difference, between Plasma has like 10 futuristic guns and all the melees.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Photon staff(4000)= Electric staff
    Photon Sniper (3500) =Ion sniper
    Flux SMG (3000)= Ion SMG
    AntiMatter Burner(7500)= Flame
    Magma Launcher(4000)= Gas Launcher
    AntiMatter staff(5000)= Heal staff

Call me blind, I see only difference in the appearance of the weapon

- - - Updated - - -

The chemical gun should be removed for everyone, and return the 200 ecs.
    Do not make another weapon that replaces the chem without first returning the ecs!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Flux SMG (3000)= Ion SMG

- - - Updated - - -

Do not make another weapon that replaces the chem without first returning the ecs!
    The items are statistically different. Just because the events house has a sniper doesnt mean no other shop ever is allowed to have one too. Same goes for the other items. These are just categories and it is rather ignorant to call them ripoffs when
    1 - They're not.
    2 - They're [arguably] cheaper which benefits the players.
    3 - The allow players a wide range of high tier weapons that they probably wouldn't get otherwise.

ATT-

The items are statistically different. Just because the events house has a sniper doesnt mean no other shop ever is allowed to have one too. Same goes for the other items. These are just categories and it is rather ignorant to call them ripoffs when
    1 - They're not.
    2 - They're [arguably] cheaper which benefits the players.
    3 - The allow players a wide range of high tier weapons that they probably wouldn't get otherwise.

If you mean statistically some have more clips or more damage (Photon staff, The flux SMG, Photon sniper etc......) , yes, there is a difference, but for me it is a ¨copy ¨.

I think people are looking for new and original things, not things that already exist. The work that the players have done is appreciated, but if they put "limits" ...
    The only thing that I agree with you is to remove the chem.

If you mean statistically some have more clips or more damage (Photon staff, The flux SMG, Photon sniper etc......) , yes, there is a difference, but for me it is a ¨copy ¨.

I think people are looking for new and original things, not things that already exist. The work that the players have done is appreciated, but if they put "limits" ...
    The only thing that I agree with you is to remove the chem.
    I still dont understand why variety is an issue to you. Thats something we can totally discuss on another thread though. If you have any new "ideas" on what new items could be like then head over to my graphics thread and post them there.

ATT-

Flux SMG (3000)= Ion SMG

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine how you’d feel if you worked hard for a really nice weapon and then it gets removed because someone keeps complaining that they don’t know how to outplay a chem. even i don’t own chem, but it doesn’t need removed. it already took two huge blows to the head with it being removed from bases, AND it can no longer spawn kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    Imagine how you’d feel if you worked hard for a really nice weapon and then it gets removed because someone keeps complaining that they don’t know how to outplay a chem. even i don’t own chem, but it doesn’t need removed. it already took two huge blows to the head with it being removed from bases, AND it can no longer spawn kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imagine that the server does not stop falling because of the chems.
    The chem produces a lot of lag, I do not think this server can handle 50 active chems.....

Imagine that the server does not stop falling because of the chems.
    The chem produces a lot of lag, I do not think this server can handle 50 active chems.....
    Well i prefer to made 20/70 chemicals quit and not see graal era one of the best graal servers with 700 players like yesterday and not like years ago with 1700 + players 24/24h

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eike_XIII View Post
    Well i prefer to made 20/70 chemicals quit and not see graal era one of the best graal servers with 700 players like yesterday and not like years ago with 1700 + players 24/24h

Sacrifice of 30/70 for 1000/2000 + players