Thread: Player/Staff Count Issue!

Unhappy Player/Staff Count Issue!

I have been playing iEra for so long! since 2014 that is. 2019 still playing and I have noticed that Staff count that have Player Relation tags are rarely on! Special thanks to these admins for doing there job and being on most of the time! Joud (EU PR Team), Keir (aka iMoneky Level Team But does PR work here and there!), Ben (CST PR (Asia Time zone btw)), and last but not least ChocoFly J.MoCo (PR). (And of course iMask But eh) these are really the only active admins! this thread is not for asking for admin recruitment or any of that non seance but to state that the admin (PR or helpers) count is way less than it should be! (btw EU is Hiring Pr's!) Thanks for taking your time reading this and see all you in the future! (love u all)

sincerely -
    Pringles (LilYeets)

Hello,Pringles, It all depends on the time zone, a lot of the staff members are busy with school and other things in real life so they can't be on for a long time. The staff team are pretty active it all just depends on the time of day since we have staff members from different regions and some times we have less members on than other times. What time are you usually on?

I am always on and its always the same several admins on, iMask is on half the time but other than the other ones that did not get listed in my post they never get on and if so they get off within an hour. The report system is slowly failing because you have 1.7k players and 1 PR trying to keep up with reports and upload request.
    see my point?
    Skylar Biffle

Those who are trustworthy, don’t have as much time as those you can find for all the time in the world, but susceptible to the alluring power that might come with deciding the fate of other people. Well, that’s my “observation” (or opinion at best) of what I’ve seen. I’m pretty comfortable with how active staff are. I always see justice for those who break the rules almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by PringlesTheCat View Post
    I have been playing iEra for so long! since 2014 that is. 2019 still playing and I have noticed that Staff count that have Player Relation tags are rarely on! Special thanks to these admins for doing there job and being on most of the time! Joud (EU PR Team), Keir (aka iMoneky Level Team But does PR work here and there!), Ben (CST PR (Asia Time zone btw)), and last but not least ChocoFly J.MoCo (PR). (And of course iMask But eh) these are really the only active admins! this thread is not for asking for admin recruitment or any of that non seance but to state that the admin (PR or helpers) count is way less than it should be! (btw EU is Hiring Pr's!) Thanks for taking your time reading this and see all you in the future! (love u all)

sincerely -
    Pringles (LilYeets)
    True bruh in 2015 there used to be like 6-9 admins hosting DAILY now its barely. The only way to actually get ec is ec bots which is hard because of ec hoarders like JakeX, Chump, xP, s rob etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Those who are trustworthy, don’t have as much time as those you can find for all the time in the world, but susceptible to the alluring power that might come with deciding the fate of other people. Well, that’s my “observation” (or opinion at best) of what I’ve seen. I’m pretty comfortable with how active staff are. I always see justice for those who break the rules almost immediately.
    there are no staff on right now 12:13 eastern time xd
    Skylar Biffle

iEra relies on the back of people who could be classified as "volunteers" to run itself, which isn't that smart in the long run.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Well it saves money
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    iEra relies on the back of people who could be classified as "volunteers" to run itself, which isn't that smart in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    If I was money hungry, I would find it smart.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."