Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Animation for Gani Shop !!Useful for Pk, Spar and Zone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    kind of difficult to accomplish that look without a gani. however @OP, it'd be a pain to do this for every gun in the game, plus the gun system would need to be modified significantly to accommodate this which i don't really see happening in the near future.
    Totally agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eike_XIII View Post
    Pretty useless tbh, Era server and admins need to work on something more important not dat sorry but for me dat is the truth

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Pretty useless tbh, Era server and admins need to work on something more important not dat sorry but for me dat is the truth

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    This suggestion to improve the aesthetics of the game and its way of fighting, but if there are more important things, then I put my suggestion for a distant future.

I would like to see this soon in the game guys

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    I would like to see this soon in the game guys
    Well as I've said before, I doubt the gun system will be changed anytime soon to accommodate your idea, plus it would be quite a bit of work for gani artists, of which there is already a very small number of. I just don't really see the benefit of implementing such a small update which requires quite a large amount of work when other more significant projects can be finished with the same amount of work.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Well as I've said before, I doubt the gun system will be changed anytime soon to accommodate your idea, plus it would be quite a bit of work for gani artists, of which there is already a very small number of. I just don't really see the benefit of implementing such a small update which requires quite a large amount of work when other more significant projects can be finished with the same amount of work.
    Maybe in the distant future put this suggestion

Banned
    That's the best joke I've read today.

Quote Originally Posted by Star* View Post
    That's the best joke I've read today.
    And what is your opinion on this?