Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Animation for Gani Shop !!Useful for Pk, Spar and Zone!!

Talking New Animation for Gani Shop !!Useful for Pk, Spar and Zone!!

This animation consists of covering of the bullets using a wall or object, as used by other games

With this we can make our fights more fun and strategic, in addition to avoiding bullets, this animation would be sold in the gani shop for 3k.

Here is the animation, (if it is with another weapon, replace the place of the revolver, but if it is a large weapon, it would be supported on the ground) :

I hope you like my suggestion.

Leveler
    I don't understand what this is.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I don't understand what this is.
    What you do not understand? the images explain everything.

Hmmm I mean it is more than a gani though, it would look nice but it won't be as tactical/strategic as it is on games since on era you can just stand behind the wall and it will still protect you fro the bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Hmmm I mean it is more than a gani though, it would look nice but it won't be as tactical/strategic as it is on games since on era you can just stand behind the wall and it will still protect you fro the bullets.
    I understand but I would like you to put it in the game to be used by us, I'm sure it will be fun

This move or action is a nice idea, it would be cool if this action only allowed pistols, it would at least give more of a purpose to use pistols because it has that kind of action/move. Also, I don’t think it’s a Gani, it’s definitely something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    This move or action is a nice idea, it would be cool if this action only allowed pistols, it would at least give more of a purpose to use pistols because it has that kind of action/move. Also, I don’t think it’s a Gani, it’s definitely something else.
    Would be a gani with a script

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    kind of difficult to accomplish that look without a gani. however @OP, it'd be a pain to do this for every gun in the game, plus the gun system would need to be modified significantly to accommodate this which i don't really see happening in the near future.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Man I’m awful at guessing, i thought it wouldn’t be a Gani because selling that kind animation in a shop like that would seem abit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    This animation consists of covering of the bullets using a wall or object, as used by other games

With this we can make our fights more fun and strategic, in addition to avoiding bullets, this animation would be sold in the gani shop for 3k.

Here is the animation, (if it is with another weapon, replace the place of the revolver, but if it is a large weapon, it would be supported on the ground) :

I hope you like my suggestion.
    Pretty useless tbh, Era server and admins need to work on something more important not dat sorry but for me dat is the truth

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk