Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Usd

I dont mind when people selling art tho.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    The moderator can delete my post anytime they want, mine point has been made.
    If any of you think this thread will bring inconveniences to the forum, then delete it, i am pretty sure most of you already know what i wanted to know and what the Admin has answered.

Just remember that they are earning money from your game, without any permission and also by breaking the rules.

I dont care that y'all usder out there will flame me forever when you meet me in game, i just want to see you suffer when the time came your account got unlinked and think about all those money you spend to buy those item with cash just because you are too lazy to earn for it.
    Technically speaking, they did earn that money irl one way or another. Unless you are the one making the money, I’m not sure where you derive your passion from. There are better things to put forth that passion in. This game ultimately will not praise you nor will it gain you any justice that you might seek in those who have broken “Imposed” rules.

The earning money part is about the midman for the usder.
    The usder part is about themself.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Why snitch bro
    Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.

Nobody:
    Derpylune I feel like six9ine today

Quote Originally Posted by Dob View Post
    Nobody:
    Derpylune I feel like six9ine today
    XD lol
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Personally Graal has always been about working for your items like PKs and Spar wins, hours, stuff like that. Buying that stuff is A. Ruining the game for all parties involved and B. Is against TOS for a reason. They don't do it to be mean they do it for actual legal reasons. If USD got big enough in graal they could literally be forced to shut down the game due to legal reasons. Keep that in mind while you buy your accounts just to seem cooler than other 12yr olds. Also shouts to the guy bringing this to light.