Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Usd

Mhmm indeed.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    How do you stop people from photoshopping this proof? I’ve seen that happen countless times and this “transaction” isn’t done in game. There’s no “in game” proof to use of their messages. To rely on an outside source is to risk violating other terms they agreed upon with their respective companies like apple and google.
    I think this subject is too touchy to try and intervene beyond Graal itself.
    How can you distinguish between someone who “donates”, “transfers to another account by trade” or genuinely trading with each other and not call it Cross server trading?
    Theres logs for trades so if they did trade and theres a log for it, very simple

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Just for fun, i like how they rage when they get jailed. Also i am not doing anything illegal either, they are the one breaking the rules.
    If nothings happen then so be it, it's more of a self entertainment for me since Era barely has anything fun to do.
    I'm kinda against the idea of "USDing" for some things. For trading items, gangs, accounts and such I can understand, but when it comes to art - that's something entirely different. As an artist I would like to get paid for the work I do. I like making art and stuff and it's cool when someone wants a commission and such, but it's still a bannable offense for this game which I find a little absurd. It's normal for people to come to artists and ask for a commission.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I'm kinda against the idea of "USDing" for some things. For trading items, gangs, accounts and such I can understand, but when it comes to art - that's something entirely different. As an artist I would like to get paid for the work I do. I like making art and stuff and it's cool when someone wants a commission and such, but it's still a bannable offense for this game which I find a little absurd. It's normal for people to come to artists and ask for a commission.
    Like paying someone cash to make an upload?

For me i have yet to seen anyone buy art in Graal for USD.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

Leveler

I have I think
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Development Team

Yes, many people have done so without being "caught" or "snaked" out for that matter.

Spoiler

oo i see

oo i see
    OP youve just been caught out in the group and theyre trying to doxx you lol
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

The moderator can delete my post anytime they want, mine point has been made.
    If any of you think this thread will bring inconveniences to the forum, then delete it, i am pretty sure most of you already know what i wanted to know and what the Admin has answered.

Just remember that they are earning money from your game, without any permission and also by breaking the rules.

I dont care that y'all usder out there will flame me forever when you meet me in game, i just want to see you suffer when the time came your account got unlinked and think about all those money you spend to buy those item with cash just because you are too lazy to earn for it.

Development Team
    The moderator can delete my post anytime they want, mine point has been made.
    If any of you think this thread will bring inconveniences to the forum, then delete it, i am pretty sure most of you already know what i wanted to know and what the Admin has answered.

Just remember that they are earning money from your game, without any permission and also by breaking the rules.

I dont care that y'all usder out there will flame me forever when you meet me in game, i just want to see you suffer when the time came your account got unlinked and think about all those money you spend to buy those item with cash just because you are too lazy to earn for it.
    There's such thing as selling fan art. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler