Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Usd

Exclamation Usd

So, i just want to ask that do you guys know they there exist an online FB group that does USD by paying midman?

If so, here's another question.
    If i were to snitch on every usder and cross-game trader on the group, do they get punished or i need to share the picture as proof?
    I wont tell you who i am on the group as they are very active and i could get kicked any moment.

But here's the group name: Graal Online Era Group
    It has the blurry image of Graal Online Era banner and the Owner of it is named : Gen Guevara

I mean like the group is filled with usder, cross-game trader, account buyer and such.
    They even pay a third party to do so :/
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Why snitch bro

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

They can’t get punished. How could you punish them? Graal has no jurisdiction in FB. They break no FB policies by doing what they are doing. For those who don’t know about it (which is a large piece of iEra) I suggest removing this thread since this will only give ideas with nothing that can be done about it. The only way to punish these people is if you had solid proof of the account they used to switch and then from there, Graal can prove it with IP differences. Other than that, there’s not much that can be done to stop them except not bringing awareness to the Public.

They share picture of their name and the trade.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And alot of time they show their profile too.

How do you stop people from photoshopping this proof? I’ve seen that happen countless times and this “transaction” isn’t done in game. There’s no “in game” proof to use of their messages. To rely on an outside source is to risk violating other terms they agreed upon with their respective companies like apple and google.
    I think this subject is too touchy to try and intervene beyond Graal itself.
    How can you distinguish between someone who “donates”, “transfers to another account by trade” or genuinely trading with each other and not call it Cross server trading?

(Suspect FB Name 01)
    (Posted on bla bla time)

Just successfully sold 6k tro for 50 Load , (Suspect FB Name 02) is trusted !! .
    (Midman name) is also trusted, thanks for help in this trade!

(Picture of Suspect 1 and Suspect 2 trading, Suspect 2 table empty while Suspect 1 table placed 6k tro, midman can be seen around picture)
    (Another picture showing the profile of trusted Suspect 02)

Comment Section:
    suspect 1: Told you i am legit, selling more Tro for Load!
    Reply Noob 1: Meme
    Reply Noob 2: me too

I don't see what's to gain by exposing USDers

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Just for fun, i like how they rage when they get jailed. Also i am not doing anything illegal either, they are the one breaking the rules.
    If nothings happen then so be it, it's more of a self entertainment for me since Era barely has anything fun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Just for fun, i like how they rage when they get jailed. Also i am not doing anything illegal either, they are the one breaking the rules.
    If nothings happen then so be it, it's more of a self entertainment for me since Era barely has anything fun to do.
    That's an interesting way to occupy your time

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."