Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who are your favorite and least favorite staff members and why?

Raiden seems alright, he responds quickly.
    SNK is good when you need him if you got a problem or something.
    Rec as stated already.

least favorite
    Street (or whoever it was that made shotguns stack)
    Jeni (asskissed her way up to admin and goes on a giant filibuster if you make fun of her or just bans you)
    Snk (for being a terrible manager and not confronting huge issues and allowing corruption in staff and not taking charge)
    Sam and Rec (terrible gun admins)

Favorite
    Meph (he actually did something with weapons)

Street Boss
    Fav admin is coop

Least favorite : hmm hard to choose lol idk.. John?
    He's the only staff member I can joke with him without a risk to get banned or warned ......that's why I said his name lol
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Big Cheese
    Nvm I changed mine my favorites are Layerd, Suka,Ellymester but I still love all of them, but I talk to them the most.
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Lmao idc if jeni asskissed her way up to be a staff member she isn't like kota or any of the other people who did the same thing. Lmao i didnt know so many other people didn't like our current guns admins.

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    She's not there anymore but Jade was always my favorite staff member, even though all she did on client was AFK on Dippin' Donuts with stealth on.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I hate them all but Cmx, jeni(somewhat), snk, and recurvez
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    My favorite moderator is Ihot though xP
    And when MSM becomes admin( you can do it bud) He will definitely be my favorite.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

the only staff member i disliked was homeless witch when she was new. She deleted my gang hours in a transfer, and she once debugged a building after dragging me into the wall so i couldnt get anything. When i let out on her, she gave me a warning for harassing staff
    I like dan, 187, raiden, and snk

My favorite admins would have to Redboy,Snake Recon,Layerd(won my souizen when Lay hosted",Cloyd(former guns admin),Snk(awesum to talk 2 when he responds), Jeni some what, and lastly MilkShake.
    I personally dislike PRs that don't respond, isn't it there job to ???
    I like recurveZ, but you can't be so sure if the person who's messing up the stats is Sam or Rec